Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Unsolicited Text from an SP Today  (Read 2068 times)

Offline MCullen71

Business must be slow so far. Had an unsolicited text from an unrecognised number today. Not somebody I have met but non-native English speaker operating out of Battersea supposedly.

No idea where they got my number but contacted me from +44 7809 247230. Need to wind their necks in. Inviting trouble for all parties. Anybody know who it is, please advise.

Offline winkywanky

I Googled the number and it's a WG called Isabella, indeed operating from Battersea.

If it's no-one you've used before, perhaps send her a text telling her to piss off?

Offline MCullen71

Already done. Irritating though. Thanks for the info.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Maybe your number has been harvested through another SP you've seen recently. Time for a new SIM.

Offline MCullen71

Yep - sound advice. That's what pissed me off. If it had been a regular, not ideal but fair enough. This was an unknown via WhatsApp with a graphic message. New SIM! Cheers

Offline alessiobou

Always use a disposable SIM. Learned that the hard way, had to change my number because of it!

Offline Jerk Chicken

That's why a punting phone is essential.

Times have changed and discretion for some SPs in short supply. I get these type of text messages at least every 3-4 weeks.

Does not bother me one bit!
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline magnetico

Inviting trouble for all parties.

It's more of a wake-up call for the morons using their personal mobile phone for punting.  :hi:

Offline johnsanders

Besides recieving these kind of messages, what are the other risk factors of using your personal phone for punting?

Offline mattylondon

It's more of a wake-up call for the morons using their personal mobile phone for punting.  :hi:
This and especially morons who use personal smartphones, linked to Facebook and goodness knows what fucking else

Some punters are just begging to be identified and caught....   :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: January 19, 2020, 09:26:56 pm by mattylondon »

Offline Liverpool

Besides recieving these kind of messages, what are the other risk factors of using your personal phone for punting?

Your wife/partner finding out.
Your work auditing your phone.
Losing your phone which you use to do banking with, that has all your family and friends numbers in that a WG may send a group text to touting for business or blackmailing.
Losing your phone and it gets passed to Sergei who tries to blackmail you and/or others.
Wifi hack.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2020, 09:27:18 pm by Liverpool »