Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage - Zhangri La or Shanghai Dreams? - Embankment  (Read 2651 times)

Offline Davesorento

Tempted to try one of these today, has anyone had the pleasure of either or both? Will happily review afterwards as well!

Offline Daman

Hi  I've been to Shanghai and had a good massage and good experience, but girl was not very pretty.  I'm interested in going to Zhangri La.  Any girls you can recommend or warn against?  Thanks

Offline Jonestown

Hi  I've been to Shanghai and had a good massage and good experience, but girl was not very pretty.  I'm interested in going to Zhangri La.  Any girls you can recommend or warn against?  Thanks

I thought Lin was good.

Offline s8s849

I went to Shanghai about 2 months ago (sorry forgot to do a review!). Called at short notice and told I could come along straight away. Got to flat and there were 2 girls, one not so good looking and bigger, the other was average looking but very short and slim. The bigger one did all the talking and dealt with the money (£100/1hr) she said that the slimmer one would do the massage. I then asked for assisted shower and she asked for £10 more! Anyway money done, I went to shower with the girl (sorry I cant remember her name) the bathroom and shower where very small so it was more awkward than sensual. The massage was pretty average but when it came to the HE she was very good. She even let me start fingering her, she resisted a little at first but she was clearly very turned on based on how wet she was. Overall had the ending been not so good I would say it would be a negative from me, but will say it was a neutral based on the ending. I might also be tempted to go back........