Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First punt post lockdown  (Read 8183 times)

Offline smit1234

Once all the lockdowns and restrictions have been lifted, who's gonna have a punt lined up to relive their pent up frustrations and if so, who? I'm determined to see x-amber-x when I'm safely allowed out the house again

Offline Moby Dick

Once all the lockdowns and restrictions have been lifted, who's gonna have a punt lined up to relive their pent up frustrations and if so, who? I'm determined to see x-amber-x when I'm safely allowed out the house again

You mean Relieve?
I ain’t frustrated.

I ain’t gunna join the stampede.
WG will try and cram in as many back to back bookings and will try and increase prices to recoup losses.

Posting comments on here will just boost the WG ego and hike their prices.
More money for poorer comms and service. No thanks.

Offline TomTank

I think it's going to be a slow re-start ...... just because they lift the lockdown won't mean it's safe to punt ..... like a lot of people I stopped punting a couple of weeks before the lockdown and won't start again for a while after it's lifted

Offline Rack Admirer

I think it's going to be a slow re-start ...... just because they lift the lockdown won't mean it's safe to punt ..... like a lot of people I stopped punting a couple of weeks before the lockdown and won't start again for a while after it's lifted

Probably wise but there will be young bucks who, especially with the rising spring temperatures and increased lockdown frustration, will give in to temptation. If things get really nasty, a fatalistic attitude might creep in, and people might think "fuck it, I'm going for a jump before it gets me!"

Offline Willnotts

Already arranged to see Ava Grace. Got a date penciled in but its obviously likely to change

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline george r

nothing planned but prob' a two girl  :thumbsup:

Offline Kriss

Sorry about this but,

Hidden Image/Members Only

This fat-arsed little bunny is gonna be one of, if not the, first post-lockdown punt.  :hi:

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline chrishornx

Sorry about this but,

This fat-arsed little bunny is gonna be one of, if not the, first post-lockdown punt.  :hi:

she could be a bit dodgy she has a gang bang party in just 3 weeks time !!!!

Offline BaldEagle

she could be a bit dodgy she has a gang bang party in just 3 weeks time !!!!
And she was at KSG Cheadle on Tuesday.

Offline Clitheroelad

« Last Edit: April 06, 2020, 10:32:24 am by Clitheroelad »

Offline Kriss

As long as she lets me fuck her, I'm not bothered.

Offline spiralnotebook

It might be a bit crowded in there, best tie your feet to the bed post. . .  :hi:

Offline Spanishpunter

Amber for me also!
Banned reason: Spamming Admin
Banned by: Head1

Offline nsa_fun_87

Cant go wrong with amber. A bit pricey but fit as fuck and great service.

Offline Marquis

It's going to depend on who's available, what level of services are on offer at what price, and my perception of the level of risk involved - all of which are unknowns at this point. Price is possibly the least important for me as I have been able to work from home and built up a little war chest while on lockdown. I know not everyone will have been so fortunate.

DFK and RO are big factors when I'm deciding who to see. If those things aren't on offer, or if the price is sky high, or if I figure it's too risky, then I might not bother. I've never been keen on pump and dump but that might be as good as it gets for a while.

If things work out well and we can resume as before - I know that's a big 'if' - then my go to girl when the gates of Heaven are open again will be either:
Celeste at Roses Retreat External Link/Members Only
or
Thai Sindee External Link/Members Only
or
Schoolgirl Kate External Link/Members Only

Offline MrMatrix

Already arranged to see Ava Grace. Got a date penciled in but its obviously likely to change

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Dont blame you. However at £300Ph and with her AW feedback blocked are you sure about this????
Do you know why her FB is blocked.. :unknown:

Offline Alf G

Wonder if the woman you see, will be offering a full service. :unknown:
Like French kissing, owo or cim.
Think my first punt, after lockdown, will be as nervous, like the first one. :hi:

Offline Marquis

Wonder if the woman you see, will be offering a full service. :unknown:
Like French kissing, owo or cim.
Think my first punt, after lockdown, will be as nervous, like the first one. :hi:

If all services are on offer then it comes down to the individual's perception of the risks involved.

Offline MrMatrix

If all services are on offer then it comes down to the individual's perception of the risks involved.
As always really. :hi:

Offline Clitheroelad

Probably wise but there will be young bucks who, especially with the rising spring temperatures and increased lockdown frustration, will give in to temptation. If things get really nasty, a fatalistic attitude might creep in, and people might think "fuck it, I'm going for a jump before it gets me!"

I suspect a lot of civvy totty will be handing it out on a plate.

Offline Clitheroelad

Sorry about this but,

Shes been openly advertising availablity during the lockdown. I also had a 'meh' punt with her at La Maison when she moaned about the number of condoms we were using. Her attirude was not the best.

Offline T13

Thanks for link finch. N she looks amazing (amber) torn between her and poppy now also sexy Briana was on my hl but seems to have vanished for now.
Any of you guys seen amber and poppy? Who would you go for?

Offline Goldfinch

UKP's most consistent performer well done Finchie

😷Stay safe pal.😷

:drinks:

Offline Blue Moon

I'm not in any rush to re-start punting. I had a break a few months back due to health problems, then concentrated on a couple of regulars alternately. This second break may shake me out of the habit....but I'll almost certainly have the occasional dabble, albeit less often than a year or so ago. And I certainly won't be contributing to the savings accounts of the more pricey girls. Anyone over £120ph or £70phh will have very little chance of seeing my dosh. It's time they went back to serious (ie lowered) prices.    Bm

Offline Kriss

I'm not in any rush to re-start punting. I had a break a few months back due to health problems, then concentrated on a couple of regulars alternately. This second break may shake me out of the habit....but I'll almost certainly have the occasional dabble, albeit less often than a year or so ago. And I certainly won't be contributing to the savings accounts of the more pricey girls. Anyone over £120ph or £70phh will have very little chance of seeing my dosh. It's time they went back to serious (ie lowered) prices.    Bm

If there is going to be a massive recession, there could be quite a few new WGs on the market and that could lead to a more competitive price structure. Maybe  :unknown:

Offline Kriss

Shes been openly advertising availablity during the lockdown. I also had a 'meh' punt with her at La Maison when she moaned about the number of condoms we were using. Her attirude was not the best.

Perhaps you are more of a "fine-dining" punter Clith. I'm a basic egg and chips man. If the WG is not too old, too fat or too skinny, as long as she's got a fanny I'm happy to fuck her.  :thumbsup:

Offline malu999

Perhaps you are more of a "fine-dining" punter Clith. I'm a basic egg and chips man. If the WG is not too old, too fat or too skinny, as long as she's got a fanny I'm happy to fuck her.  :thumbsup:

After a few pints I'm a kebab man, which is another step down the slippery ladder. Can leave a horrible taste the next day  :D

Offline Kriss

After a few pints I'm a kebab man, which is another step down the slippery ladder. Can leave a horrible taste the next day  :D

Just as long as your arsehole isn't burning as well, you're OK.  :scare:

Offline Home Alone

I'm highly unlikely to be a punter post-lockdown.

I haven't had a punt since a '10% off for 2 hours' on the other side of the Pennines early in December which I didn't review because I couldn't compare it properly with my usual 1-hour punts. I've not been able to find a SP as a Regular I'd be comfortable with since my last one retired from 'the industry' 2 or 3 years ago.

So, basically, it feels like lockdown - or as I sometimes think of it, 'house arrest' - has come at just the right time for me to end my time as a punter.

Mind you, I'm still getting 4 Tadalafil on a repeat prescription every four weeks so that if my resolve weakens, I'll not be without lead in my pencil! ;)

Offline MrMatrix

I haven't had a punt since a '10% off for 2 hours' on the other side of the Pennines early in December which I didn't review because I couldn't compare it properly with my usual 1-hour punts. I've not been able to find a SP as a Regular I'd be comfortable with since my last one retired from 'the industry' 2 or 3 years ago.

So, basically, it feels like lockdown - or as I sometimes think of it, 'house arrest' - has come at just the right time for me to end my time as a punter.

Mind you, I'm still getting 4 Tadalafil on a repeat prescription every four weeks so that if my resolve weakens, I'll not be without lead in my pencil! ;)
Dont give up HA, keep looking at the shopping channel when we get back to normal. I would love to have a regular. Every time I seem to get one they move on, retire or my work load changes. Life is never straight forward  :hi:

Offline Willnotts

Dont blame you. However at £300Ph and with her AW feedback blocked are you sure about this????
Do you know why her FB is blocked.. :unknown:

Seen her plenty of times

Offline MrMatrix

Offline Beamer

Seen her plenty of times

3 reviews in 3 years = great contribution NOT  !

Offline chrishornx

3 reviews in 3 years = great contribution NOT  !

crap contribution

Online GorillaWarfare

I don't know who my first post lockdown punt is going to be. I haven't really given it much thought since there's so much uncertainty. Different girls will resume their careers at different times and some might not return to the game at all.

What I do know is I'm going to wait a few weeks from when it's over. Let the initial rush end before making my move.

Offline Davidj

If I’m in Manchester it will be Chelsea Brooke

Offline Jd20181997

Since i live in Oldham, I'll be going to the Georgian

Offline T13

What’s the Georgian and Chelsea brooks u got links

Offline tesla

What’s the Georgian and Chelsea brooks u got links

top right hand corner of the page is the search button, should get you all you need and more

Offline Kriss

Since i live in Oldham, I'll be going to the Georgian

Not bee there for yonks. How is the Georgian these (pre lockdown) days?

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 02:02:55 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline suede

On the upside I saw  Scarlet at the Georgian  and like  the decor  she was nice too.Maybe a few too many eastern  european imports on the downside

Offline Jd20181997

Not bee there for yonks. How is the Georgian these (pre lockdown) days?
It's quite ok. Even though I said my first punt was in 2019, tthat was meant for first punt outside of the Georgian. Startwd going there 4 years ago when I was 18. Used to see this Indian girl called Amera there quite a lot.

Offline ProtocolDroid

My own reading of the scientific evidence, the modelling and what is happening in other countries is such that I think the first lifting of the lockdown will come far too early in the UK for it to be safe. There won't have been any medical breakthroughs, contact tracing will still be in its infancy and hordes anyway will claim that their privacy trumps everything, social distancing in schools will be poorly thought through and organised, teachers won't get any of the PPE the majority of them have asked for, the government will fail to introduce strict policies around people entering the country, and so on and so forth, all because of a lack of political resolve and public support.

The lockdown will probably need to be reapplied at some point. Having the highest death rate in Europe does not make the government or many members of the general public ashamed enough to act more decisively, but I think overwhelming the relatively modest (compared to Germany, at least) IC capacity will, as the NHS remains a source of some degree of national pride. A situation in which this beloved system cannot cope strikes me as likely to be unacceptable to the majority, including the government.

If my doom scenario is correct, I won't get back to punting at the first opportunity either. When we get through this eventually, which I think is really only when one or more vaccines and/or effective treatments are discovered and made widely available, and if I still have a job that gives me enough dispensable income, then I will do.

With whom that will be is impossible to say. I suspect we will see an influx into the profession, certainly of British girls, as it won't only be men who are made redundant when the furloughing scheme becomes completely unsustainable and more and more companies start to go bust.

Many recent graduates are going to struggle too to find a normal job... They won't be completely jaded yet, will probably offer a reasonable service and may actually enjoy (at least for a while) getting regular sex again. My target audience right there!

(Things may play out differently of course, but it's good to have something to look forward to ;)