Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivastreet Lincoln  (Read 588 times)

Offline Codwalloper

Was browsing Vivast. And found this attractive lady, Anyone any advice on VS. I was planning on giving her a call tomorrow.
External Link/Members Only

Offline GingerNuts

My advice is that quite often on VS the images are stolen. These seem to belong to Jenifer smith (@lilly_jemma12) on Instagram though the page is no longer available.

Offline Jamesbattersea

Forget it dude!!!!! no way is that the girl that will be hiding behind the door. Ring up and get the address i bet it's Macauley Drive or Ruskin Avenue.!
She's definalty Romanian, probably Roma, probably 5 stone heavier and probably 10 years older.
No way a girl that looks like that is only charging 100 quid per Hour!!!!!
Sorry dude, i hope i'm wrong but i bet i'm not!!!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 10:07:23 pm by Jamesbattersea »

Offline Codwalloper

She does look too good to be true, I'll keep looking... Many thanks guys.

Offline Snagbadjer

Was browsing Vivast. And found this attractive lady, Anyone any advice on VS. I was planning on giving her a call tomorrow.

Definitely fake, mate. You do get real pics on VS, but there's no way of knowing for sure until you get there. Having said that, you can usually tell the fake ones, because they're either blurry, as if they've been photoed off another screen; or too good to be true (like this one).

I nearly got caught out by an umpa lumpa on Ruskin Avenue but just walked off straight away.

Offline Snagbadjer

Forget it dude!!!!! no way is that the girl that will be hiding behind the door. Ring up and get the address i bet it's Macauley Drive or Ruskin Avenue.!
She's definalty Romanian, probably Roma, probably 5 stone heavier and probably 10 years older.
No way a girl that looks like that is only charging 100 quid per Hour!!!!!
Sorry dude, i hope i'm wrong but i bet i'm not!!!

Don't forget the missing teeth and and thousand yard stare lol

Offline Jamesbattersea

Definitely fake, mate. You do get real pics on VS, but there's no way of knowing for sure until you get there. Having said that, you can usually tell the fake ones, because they're either blurry, as if they've been photoed off another screen; or too good to be true (like this one).

I nearly got caught out by an umpa lumpa on Ruskin Avenue but just walked off straight away.

This minger seems to be the ring leader at that Ruskin Avenue place .

Offline Codwalloper

Offline Jamesbattersea

This minger seems to be the ring leader at that Ruskin Avenue place .

sorry i didn't attach the link

Offline Snagbadjer

sorry i didn't attach the link

I've seen her up close. Proper munter.

I did bang that other one with the black hair and big ass ('Marya bigbrest') - link now gone - for forty quid. Not my finest hour, but we've all been there, haven't we?

We need that little group from Monks Rd to come back. A right mardy bunch, but they were fit and good VFM.

Offline Codwalloper

I went to a flat behind the Carlton center a few times, I think they were Brazilian, but with a bit of an oriental look. Quite attractive. I had some enjoyable half hours.