Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage in Kettering Suzi  (Read 940 times)

Offline LEOJONTY

Hi All.

Did anyone managed to see Suzy in Kettering.

Add is below
External Link/Members Only

Offline The_Grinder

Here you go, seems a legit one, I've been temped as enjoy the excitement of not knowing

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=305703.msg3200632#msg3200632

Offline andyitc

This is another name for Dang Thai Massage and it is indeed fully legit. She does however have her niece  down from Manchester every few weeks and she does body to body on the same premises

Offline LEOJONTY

This is another name for Dang Thai Massage and it is indeed fully legit. She does however have her niece  down from Manchester every few weeks and she does body to body on the same premises

Yea her niece is back this week now. She is very attractive lady . Enjoyed a great service b2b. Slow and sensual . Great boobs you can touch them. No sucking allowed 30 min b2b was £60  :hi:

Offline MajorPayne

Yea her niece is back this week now. She is very attractive lady . Enjoyed a great service b2b. Slow and sensual . Great boobs you can touch them. No sucking allowed 30 min b2b was £60  :hi:

Shame no sucking allowed.

Offline LEOJONTY

Offline MajorPayne

May be due to covid ?
No idea, just asking but if she is doing b2b, does it make any difference?

Offline MICKYC22

Have had a massage from the Niece which was average.

She has an incredible body, completely flat stomach she kept going on about and huge tits so was very excited to enjoy B2B.

HOWEVER - it was the worst B2B I have ever experienced. She lay on top of you like a surf board with her arms by her side and just sort of oscillated. No way would I pay for that and I actually said when asked if I would return, “not if that I s that what you call B2B”

Regular legit massage from this number is one of the best, but don’t bother if you want something more from either provider.