Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai massage LINCOLN  (Read 1688 times)

Offline Mansfieldman

I hope this is allowed but the review is for the last 3 times I’ve been to this same venue.
First time I went was around 3 weeks ago.
I was in need of a massage and thought I might as well have both whilst I’m there.
Anyway text the number and a reply came straight through.
With the address and what time I was coming.
It’s In a house off one of the streets on monks road.
Easy parking, even though the roads are a dead end so you have to do an 80 point turn!
Anyway walked up to the house and weirdly the door just opened!
Greeted by a tiny Asian and went straight upstairs. £70 for half hour massage and extra.
I actually asked for the sexy time first, she obliged basically started taking my clothes off and wanking me off. Oh first of all I had to wash my hands.
Anyway lots of cock stroking with plenty of oil and rubbing her naked body all over mine, she kept complimenting me on the size of my dick which turned me on even more. This girl was tiny, and so wanted to stretch that little pussy... she put a condom on and sat on my cock, she struggles at first but slowly got into it and I bounced her around like a rag doll... came quite quickly as I was over excited.
After that she massages me for at least 20 mins, I actually feel asleep... I was that relaxed!!
Walked away feeling incredible.

SECOND TIME

Different girl.. but similar experience. Just as nice and friendly and willing to do anything I asked.

THIRD TIME

Different girl again, no way near as nice or as small as the others. Slightly miserable and unwilling to do much. Not a good punt that time.. maybe weekend girls are better?

Anyway over all pretty good experience. Might not bother going back for a while. I’ve been punting a lot recently so maybe not spend as much as I have been!

Offline MajorPayne

Offline chandlerhandler

Have you got a link to any details?

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only criteria is that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc and massage establishments where providers do not have names
Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.msg2578720#msg2578720

Offline Jamesbattersea

Perhaps this would be better in the  reviews section nit the discussions?

That place down the end of Monks road is Chinese not Thai it's the same as the one that used to be on Burton Road that got raided by the police.

I've been a few times i think you've been lucky to get a couple of good ones in a row i think i had one reasonable one out of 5!
It's a good plan C though.

Offline happyend

Links?
Can see one regular Thai ad on Gumtree

Offline Jamesbattersea

Links?
Can see one regular Thai ad on Gumtree

That Thai ad is not the one he's on about the ad for that is External Link/Members Only

The regular thai ad on Gumtree is off monks road but the opposite end. The Thai is Dina that i reviewed a month or so ago and Atmos has just done a review this week.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=282369.0

Offline happyend

That Thai ad is not the one he's on about the ad for that is External Link/Members Only

The regular thai ad on Gumtree is off monks road but the opposite end. The Thai is Dina that i reviewed a month or so ago and Atmos has just done a review this week.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=282369.0

Thanks for info and review