Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone else noticed this when visiting this lady - Naughty&NiceEva  (Read 4095 times)

Ontario

External Link/Members Only

Hi,

I am new here but when I went to visit naughty and nice Eva in Glasgow once, I noticed that there was a strange wire type thing dangling from the ceiling. The only way I noticed it was when I was asking some questions there was a fleeting look at it from Eva.

Has anyone else noticed it and could put me at ease as to what it could be? To me it looked like a microphone or a camera type thing.

I'm assuming since Analya also works there too so could be in her room as well.

Hopefully someone can tell me it is nothing so I can visit Eva again she is soon hot.

Cheers

Offline Largs43

More likely to be a microphone than a camera, by the sounds of it, if it isn't just a loose wire. Maybe it's there for the girl's security, in case a punter turns out to be a nutter & she calls for help. I wonder who's listening, if anyone...

RandyF

That was that pair, where one of them barebacked (well she used to but gave it up!) and the other didn't.

Dodgy as fuck by the sounds of things.

Offline Happyjose

Maybe they're releasing a photo album for Xmas - 101 cum faces fae Scotland

RandyF

Maybe they're releasing a photo album for Xmas - 101 cum faces fae Scotland

Maybe even 101 creampies fae Scotland  :vomit:

Offline Happyjose

It could even be a rival prossie/pimp trying to put punters off, albeit more subtly than most.

She's been reviewed positively recently https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=40110.0

I see the OP registered to post then logged off shortly after. Hopefully he can come back and clarify

Offline pilgrim

I noticed a large stain/mark on the ceiling, I thought it was mould. The room both girls use for work is first on your right as you enter.  I have seen both and would return to see Eva. Her mate has been described as quiet.  I would say shes just not very engaging and seems to know that blokes just want to shag her arse.

The Block is of an older type of construction and the rooms have high ceilings with decorative mouldings around the edges and a central piece where the light hangs from.  It may be the wire for the light which I think was missing.

After seeing both it now makes sense as to why Eva put a condom on her dildo before using it on herself.  They both share the room and all ancillaries contained within.

Both are showing as currently working in Aberdeen.

Ontario

Thanks for all your replies.

I never meant anything negative about Eva, I thought she was lovely and amazing agree with the reviews about her. Just after seeing the wire it made me think it was a bit strange and maybe how whoever is texting her knows when there is still someone there.

I would love to go back to see her but just a bit weirded out by the wire.

Offline Happyjose

You're entitled to say anything you like mate. Sorry if I jumped the gun and doubted you. Welcome to the forum

Naughtyniceeva

Good evening, gentlemen!
I have read everything in here.
First of all, thank you for the good reviews about me.
Second of all, I don't use microphones or cameras. I don't know how to upload a picture in here to show you what's on my ceiling. There is sort of a small rope tied to 2 nails.
If you aren't fully convinced, you are invited to my place to get that thing down. I can't reach it as I am 5.2 and all of you know how high the ceilings are. Sorry for the troubles but that thing came with the house.
Have a nice evening!

Ontario

Cool thanks. Sooty about the post just wanted to make sure that everything was okay. I guess the post can be closed off then.

Thanks for the welcome.

Offline Courtney

I had to pick myself up off the floor after reading all that! LOL!

Offline akauya

When I punt, I always wear a mask like this so no-one can recognise me...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline tazman1002001

Hey Eva it's really nice to see a civilised reply to a query..... It would make sense now to get the wire thing removed to avoid anyone else getting suspicious about it especially after they have read this review.

I'm a kind soul and if I get a chance to see you I will happily remove it....plus it's peace of mind for me as well......I charge my usual rates for removing dodgy cables....lol x
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Ontario a nice positive review in the review section for Eva would be great for us punters and also a nice touch for Eva after this thread.....and it's clear that you didn't mean anything by it you were just asking a reasonable question...... Thanks
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

west8

Good evening, gentlemen!
I have read everything in here.
First of all, thank you for the good reviews about me.
Second of all, I don't use microphones or cameras. I don't know how to upload a picture in here to show you what's on my ceiling. There is sort of a small rope tied to 2 nails.
If you aren't fully convinced, you are invited to my place to get that thing down. I can't reach it as I am 5.2 and all of you know how high the ceilings are. Sorry for the troubles but that thing came with the house.
Have a nice evening!

Eva, PLEASE - PRETTY PLEASE - consider moving to or touring in London.

Offline Convince Me

Interesting, the third photo in her gallery has the tag line 'I'm watching you'.

RandyF

There is sort of a small rope tied to 2 nails.
If you aren't fully convinced, you are invited to my place to get that thing down. I can't reach it as I am 5.2 and all of you know how high the ceilings are. 
Have a nice evening!

Suspicious lot, aren't we Naughtyniceeva!?  I was just about to say - it's probably nothing more than small piece of rope, dangling from a couple nails guys...take the chill pill already  :P

Tazman is the perfect gent to remove this rope Eva, just after he's inspected your bathroom and before the intimate love-making has kicked off   :drinks:

James999

Suspicious lot, aren't we Naughtyniceeva!?  I was just about to say - it's probably nothing more than small piece of rope, dangling from a couple nails

But instead you said

That was that pair, where one of them barebacked (well she used to but gave it up!) and the other didn't.

Dodgy as fuck by the sounds of things.

Offline tazman1002001

James what are you the UKP police...... :lol:
Banned by:

Offline valdishere

Gon yersel Taz just show them all by going along and meet with Eva then fix by snipping that hanging ceiling wire, Then maybe replaster and decorate the room including setting up the bathroom to your top prossie standards then give her that ol Taz love making with loads of kissing, oral, doggy and cum twice treatment before even more kiss and cuddling before taking another shower and brief chat and more kissing on way out. All that in just your usual 30 min session may even get a freebie if a 10 score on review.

Offline tazman1002001

What you get a fucking freebie for doing all that......damn I'm sticking with my way as it sounds brilliant.....you sucker :thumbsup:
Banned by:

Offline seeker

30 minutes punts are the best   :thumbsup:
Same amount of banging as in a hour booking .
I saw one last week 70hh or 100h so opted for the hour ...One of the Hungarians not my ferre although I rattled her too :yahoo:
The only thing extra was chit chat.

BigBandy

V. nice shes right up my street  :thumbsup: