Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: #Summer Punting, had me a blast?#  (Read 1492 times)

Offline Bum Lovin Criminal

June is here and all these civvies in short skirts, summer dresses with legs, T's & A's out make men wanna fuck more.. But is Summer shit for

punters?  Less excuses to get out, more demands on your Punting time, missus, events, kids, friends, hols, etc, and a higher risk of being spotted where

you shouldn't be, SPs with no showers facilities or AC, less SPs about (esp MILFs) due to, kids, hols, returning home, etc? and just too damn hot to fuck?

Is punting, mid-Summer in your home city a real no-no and how to mitigate this?

Offline Jonestown

June is here and all these civvies in short skirts, summer dresses with legs, T's & A's out make men wanna fuck more.. But is Summer shit for

punters?  Less excuses to get out, more demands on your Punting time, missus, events, kids, friends, hols, etc, and a higher risk of being spotted where

you shouldn't be, SPs with no showers facilities or AC, less SPs about (esp MILFs) due to, kids, hols, returning home, etc? and just too damn hot to fuck?

Is punting, mid-Summer in your home city a real no-no and how to mitigate this?

Summer time is restricting your punting, really , where have you been the last 20 months or so ?

Offline signy

Outdoor sex? Sea, rivers, woods, gardens? Best locations going.

Offline pantywetter

I’ve found it hard to get a booking the last few days.  Contacted loads of girls from AW, some TS and even new agencies but nobody is biting...

Offline Payyourwaymate

I don't like summer in general. Punting in summer is a chore.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

I'd be more concerned with keeping me peepers on the road ahead!...

Offline Maak

WGs with kids usually are not easily available.

Offline Stevelondon

WHAT !!!!!!!

Love summer, whats to dislike.

Cold winters,,,,stay away.

Totally agree with that Mr SL,

But punting-wise it can play havoc especially for maintaining discretion.. ie streets full of kids, neighbours sun-lounging in gardens,

families having BQ's and beers,  and then there's you hanging around for the 'I'm ready now' call.. all under the fun glare of Summer sun...and eyes. :D

Offline B4bcock

[quote author=Bum Lovin Criminal link=topic=309836.msg3242597#msg3242597 date=1622622276

families having BQ's and beers,  and then there's you hanging around for the 'I'm ready now' call.. all under the fun glare of Summer sun...and eyes. :D
[/quote]

All more reason for us to be wearing shades and a cap, surely?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2021, 12:28:13 pm by B4bcock »

Online Malvolio

Punting in an overheated room is not much fun.  I'll be waiting until the temperature drops a few degrees before punting again.

Offline notcalledchris

June is here and all these civvies in short skirts, summer dresses with legs, T's & A's out make men wanna fuck more..

Just had a frustrating time this evening.  Train delayed by three hours and then cancelled so I missed the WG I had lined up to fuck on my way home.  Train was packed with hotties.  One girls in a tight dress that rode up at the back so her arse was hanging out.  Slim bod and small tits but amazing puffy nipples and no bra.  Another girl in a short red dress nice and busty and followed her up stairs at station with eyes fixed on her pussy bulge from behind.  Plenty in leggings, others with mid rifts out and others in tiny demin shorts.  I am dying for some recreational vagina. 
« Last Edit: June 02, 2021, 11:27:39 pm by notcalledchris »

Offline notcalledchris

« Last Edit: June 02, 2021, 11:28:49 pm by notcalledchris »

We've all been there Mr NCC, makes you wanna get straight on the sites and book a roll in the hay with a fit young thing.

Then you roll up at a booking in the full glare of the Summer time sun and feel a bit conspicuous.  No way to avoid but to punt

after dark, (10.00pm) or in winter months or buy a Groucho mask.. :D

Offline Zen calm

The hot weather gets me extra horny. Just walking around London there's so much fitness around damn!! I have to be at Oxford Circus today and oh my god the skin on show is amanzing.

Was going to punt but too busy at work so will try to get a punt or two over the weekend.

Summer Punting is becoming a tad dangerous now I think. One thing us punters fear is being spotted just about to go in or leaving a known SP's place. 

Had a punt at the weekend, I always street Google the place first to get a feel for it but it can't give you a live view.  Got there and It's right off a very

busy main road, a restaurant had people queuing round the block, a garage had mechanics standing about on mobiles etc, a row of houses facing

opposite in full view all on a bright summer's day. 

I was seriously gonna bail, especially when mechanics started smiling and staring at me, stood there on the phone getting directions. 

The SP's gaff was in the middle of all this..

I took the risk and went though but if this was my home city I would have bailed for sure.

I seriously need a way to mitigate this risk in future before the inevitable happens. 

Offline JPin

The hot weather gets me extra horny. Just walking around London there's so much fitness around damn!! I have to be at Oxford Circus today and oh my god the skin on show is amanzing.

Yes 100%. This is my first summer as a punter and I've been getting properly stuck in. Always my horniest time of year. Traveled through central London yesterday evening and sooo many chicks dolled up in mini dresses and heels for a night out (which I've not seen in absolutely ages), had me chomping at the bit.

I tell you one thing that sends me bananas - the smell of suncream on female skin, instantly triggers memories of al fresco sex in a hot sweaty holiday location, or before leaving the hotel room to grab a sunbed by the pool.

Online Malvolio

Summer Punting is becoming a tad dangerous now I think. One thing us punters fear is being spotted just about to go in or leaving a known SP's place. 

Had a punt at the weekend, I always street Google the place first to get a feel for it but it can't give you a live view.  Got there and It's right off a very

busy main road, a restaurant had people queuing round the block, a garage had mechanics standing about on mobiles etc, a row of houses facing

opposite in full view all on a bright summer's day. 

I was seriously gonna bail, especially when mechanics started smiling and staring at me, stood there on the phone getting directions. 

The SP's gaff was in the middle of all this..

I took the risk and went though but if this was my home city I would have bailed for sure.

I seriously need a way to mitigate this risk in future before the inevitable happens.

This is where a face mask actually comes in handy.

Offline rubric

Punting in an overheated room is not much fun.  I'll be waiting until the temperature drops a few degrees before punting again.

Same, spring and autumn are the times I like best. Warm enough that you can dress lightly, and retain a shower freshness between house and punt, but not so much that you end up dripping like pigs.