Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice Crystal Anyone tried this girl yet?  (Read 1500 times)

kyjahaha

She really looked like kendra from southfields on the profile picture then it turned out to be a different girl.

I guess kednra is prettier but she looks really decent for the price

External Link/Members Only

alexr

hey mate, im gonna try her tomoro... if you want, ill let you know... also, do u know any good ones around???

password02

She does look good!! however very new 2 weeks on AW - please review for the team- she does look hot

Offline Meursault

She does look good!! however very new 2 weeks on AW - please review for the team- she does look hot
Agreed, but my instinct is that she'll be nearer to 40 than 30 so I'm a little reluctant.

Offline jesus_jones

Was very tempted when I was close to Golders Green a few days ago, but noticed that horrible sore on the left side of her bottom lip and cancelled. I did confirm owo and dfk were included (but that could of course just be the maid bullshitting me). Her place is on Britten Close.

She was in Harrow before Xmas at £60ph for a while.

alexr

hey guys,

I tried Alice on the weekend... really awful service! Honestly, she didnt have any enthusiasm, she barely gave me a bj, she didnt want to have it too deep inside when we were doing stuff, she really pissed me off royally...

I got so pissed off after 10 minutes that I asked for the orgranizer to come in. I told her that Alice is far from a good companion and that she is really no good.... I have been to the apartment before a few times and seen Kendra (who I really liked btw) but this is really making me doubt going back... she is definitely in her late 30s maybe early 40s... she is not pretty at all compared to her pictures and she is really fake...

I would defo miss this one guys... i promise you she will just leave you more frustrated than when you got there...

in the enjoys list it says a lot about anal play (not given), deep throat (barely gave it a lick), OWO (really not worth it because she didnt even have the head in her mouth at all), Spanking (she kept saying before we started how she doesnt like being spanked)

no kissing at all...

fucking ridiculous... I wanted to get my money back!!! she offered me 20 back but she started giving me a sob story so i thought fuck it...

Really awful service...

kyjahaha

hey guys,

I tried Alice on the weekend... really awful service! Honestly, she didnt have any enthusiasm, she barely gave me a bj, she didnt want to have it too deep inside when we were doing stuff, she really pissed me off royally...

I got so pissed off after 10 minutes that I asked for the orgranizer to come in. I told her that Alice is far from a good companion and that she is really no good.... I have been to the apartment before a few times and seen Kendra (who I really liked btw) but this is really making me doubt going back... she is definitely in her late 30s maybe early 40s... she is not pretty at all compared to her pictures and she is really fake...

I would defo miss this one guys... i promise you she will just leave you more frustrated than when you got there...

in the enjoys list it says a lot about anal play (not given), deep throat (barely gave it a lick), OWO (really not worth it because she didnt even have the head in her mouth at all), Spanking (she kept saying before we started how she doesnt like being spanked)

no kissing at all...

fucking ridiculous... I wanted to get my money back!!! she offered me 20 back but she started giving me a sob story so i thought fuck it...

Really awful service...

Alexr, thanks for your review, shame about what happened, I hate it when WG tries to rip you off, seriously they are getting paid enough should deliver the money worth. Even though it turned out to be a poor punt, well done for trying her out for the team, much appreciated! :)