Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Goth, Emo, ALt Girls  (Read 3484 times)

Offline Hunter84

Apart from just 2 different girls that i can't remember the names of in London and south east i am just not finding any gothic, emo alt girls any more, and for some strange reason i really fancy giving one a try....anyone got any recommendations and am i just being blind?

Offline Yankee41

Pixie slut is what i would consider an alt girl.  You can try her.
Isabell dean is as well.

Not much else around right now.  Most of the ones i know disappeared during the first lock down and havent been back.

Offline Colston36

Apart from just 2 different girls that i can't remember the names of in London and south east i am just not finding any gothic, emo alt girls any more, and for some strange reason i really fancy giving one a try....anyone got any recommendations and am i just being blind?

About 4 years ago I was at a couple of parties Ms Dean was attending. She is, to say the least of it, very imaginative. I think I recall dropping hot wax on her and someone else at a club in Plymouth, too.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2021, 08:17:19 am by Colston36 »

Online Bassman

Pixie slut is what i would consider an alt girl.  You can try her.
Isabell dean is as well.

Not much else around right now.  Most of the ones i know disappeared during the first lock down and havent been back.

Got those links mate?

Offline Tomtom69

And a few more

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  - Tried and failed to organise a hook up, she seems to be a slow responder.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  - Of TV documentary fame. I have tired to see her, but she is being a good girl and not working during lockdown.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  - Hasn't been active for a while but may return with normality

Offline Hunter84

Cheers peeps i shall look through these and see if any take my fancy, thanks alot

Offline expeller

Here is another that might suit: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Have you done an AW search using the specific words box in the bottom left?

Offline Hunter84

Cheers peeps i shall look through these and see if any take my fancy, thanks alot

Nope coz im dumb like that, maybe finally find some more real Nuru that way too Sorry  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline sunnyj

Defo alt look, gender on AW profile is still female and location maybe bit far for you
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Jamie76

Body mod girl
i think she'd be classed as emo
External Link/Members Only

Offline Colston36

Body mod girl
i think she'd be classed as emo

Onw of the sexiest I ever saw. And a lovely person

Offline bigden40

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She's got some reviews on here too

Met her off Seeking a couple of years ago, went for a drink then fucked her all night.  No money changed hands.  She is a filthy one for sure.

Offline jackthelad

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Had a sugar relationship with her a couple of years ago for about 8/9 months. She got mixed up with some bad people and started doing class a drugs. Nice enough girl but not sure if she’s still got a habit. This was before she shaved her head and got all the tattoos.

Online LLPunting

Had a sugar relationship with her a couple of years ago for about 8/9 months. She got mixed up with some bad people and started doing class a drugs. Nice enough girl but not sure if she’s still got a habit. This was before she shaved her head and got all the tattoos.

If the pics are current it looks like she's still in a bit of a state.  Given what girls (and boys) will do for a fix I'd steer well clear.

Offline Horndog

Have thought about a meet with a atl/goth/punk kind of girl, thing that always held me back was the the thought of the level of hygiene.
For some reason I feel that their level of hygiene maybe below par, that might be to do with some girls seem to want to keep their armpit hair which is a proper turn off for me.
Haley Hazard does tickle my fancy I must say. Would of been nice if she did pse and anal with her look. She's back in the capital end of the month, might give her a visit.

Also came across this bird on my recent searches which caught my eye:
or

Seems to move about a bit, but currently in London.

Offline semaphore

RiverRose on AW/KLE has the goth/alt look, and she's quite pretty. Met her a couple of years back and had a good time

Offline londonhas

Cosmic hellcat (previously Mixie) on AW is pretty alt. relentless DT and rimming action when i visited.

Offline laurenb

Hayley Hazard - stunning face and body .
Banned reason: Spamming threads
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Charlesinlondon1000

If the pics are current it looks like she's still in a bit of a state.  Given what girls (and boys) will do for a fix I'd steer well clear.

Agreed mate, but eaxh to there own I guess.
Banned reason: Dodgy-spamming threads
Banned by: Kev40ish