Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen Princesslivvy - Canary Wharf before?  (Read 1131 times)

Offline JTChunk

Has anyone seen princesslivvy before? 

External Link/Members Only

I’ve seen her photos and she looks unreal, my cuppa.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2021, 09:08:55 am by JTChunk »

Offline puntingking

No I have not seen her. Tbh there are others on my list to see first  :thumbsup:

Offline JTChunk

Thanks PK
Yea there are others on mine. Ticking a box today with Mia in Shoreditch  :wacko:

But Princess livvy has got that look about her that I love. But something about the profile and the reputation of some English girls talking the talk but nothing much else is making me cautious.
I’d love to bang her, she’s got that look of a bird you’ve just pulled down the pub haha.

Just wondering if it is, A - actually her in the photos and B - does she provide a good service. Genuine, interested, energetic, good BJ etc. Or if she’s a stroppy mare that can’t be bothered, just looking for a payday.

Offline stayer

If it's a genuine profile she must be good to be able to charge £250ph.

If you really want to see then do so, punting is about taking risks and I've had plenty of good and bad ones over the decades.

Offline laurenb

I met this girl when she was in Paddington . Nice clean provider .
Banned reason: Spamming threads
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Charlesinlondon1000

Was she worth this price though?

Banned reason: Dodgy-spamming threads
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Sexpest

Was she worth this price though?

Obviously not as she has now lowered it to £200. This seems to be the standard price for English girls in London at the moment.