Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Little Iris is back - Manchester  (Read 2955 times)

27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7336774) (24 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline jonko

From today.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

viva street listing External Link/Members Only

Gonna keeop this short for once as plenty written about this lass.

£80 for 30 mins including OWO and some LFK

Listing says FK but on both occasions I have seen Iris i only get LFK, nothing more. Though she is happy to revisit it throughout the punt. According to other reviews some have had proper french kissing but not me - guess it depends on if she fancies you or not.

Location - those apartments near Piccadilly Station of London road.

Arranged this morning for this afternoon and arrived dead 4 mins ahead of time so that the getting into the bulding and upstairs didn't eat into my 30 mins, got straight in, no issues. told not to knock on the door, I walked past it at first as the stupid positioning of numbers being on the side of the door frame / wall rather than on the actual door. Quickly realised my mistake and stepped back  and the door quietly opened when I was in view. Iris hid behind the door, no surprise, was definately Iris.  Took me in the bedroom and handing over the tokens. She went to stash whilst I undressed down to my undies. She came back and immediately slipped of that nighty. Ok, you all know by now that Iris is a small 5' lady, slim, firm, slappable arse and nice bolt ons not to hard.

We cuddled and fondled each other and i sucked her nipples whilst stood at the end of the bed, some light FK and she rubbed her butt on my cock to get it hard - didn't take much. I took the initiative and lowered her on the bed, a bit more kissing, fondling of tits and body and down to the pussy for some RO - I decided I would do this first before she got to work on my cock. Sucked and licked for a good 7/8 mins ish, loved it and she seemed to enjoy it too , very wet, clean and nice taste.

We swapped over and she went to down on my cock, lovely work, first lied on the bed and and then with me sat on the edge of the bed with her on her knees which seems to her favourite position when giving oral so she can glance up at you with that sexy look in her eyes. she must have blown me for at least 10 min- this girl will suck you till the cows come home if you let her. Anyway, I stopped her as didn't wanna cum, we then moved to a short session of 69 then onto to sex. We did it in the usual cowgirl, doggie (which is so good with her) and missionary with her legs on my shoulders, then put her legs down flat and she closed her legs on my cock whilst I was still pounding away. But I don't come during sex these days so asked her to finish me off by hand - which she did with some more OWO in between the hand wank until I came. She carried on slowly till every drop was out which was really nice fiinish.

A great punt with Iris, I guess the only thing that could be improved upon with me was the french kissing, but nice kissing none the less.

I would always revisit her, she is my number 2 after DIDI.

Her 30 min alarm went of as i was just getting dressed so I definately got my 30 mins worth and there was no rush to get me out, we chatted a bit whilst I finished getting dressed, then I was out the door with a squeeze and a kiss a happy man.

Guys she is apparently here for 2 weeks (this was her first day) so get yourselves in there. She told me she likes the men in Manchester.

Note there is what looks like a nice new Thai lass next door too, called BiBi (or Bee Bee) depending on if you read her on AW or VS. She looks hot too, might try her next week as not seen her before.

Offline rubberduck221

I've got to see her before she moves on, too many good things being said.

Also every thread about Thais in the NW Didi gets a mention as the GOAT. Must be something in the water that I'll have to try for myself.

Online Hazz9902

Great review
I was passing through Manchester and had a half hour window where I could’ve seen her but didn’t know she was there  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Fantastic fuck hopefully can see her again soon

Online ThaisAreBest

She told you she likes the men in Manchester? That must be the real reason she cancelled her stay in Cardiff  :lol:

Offline proxima22

What's the parking situation in that area? From over the border but I'm gonna have to pay a visit I think!

Online Trotter671

Cheers for the review pal :hi: Good news Iris is back in Manchester for 2 weeks, hopefully yet another booking at the weekend :thumbsup:

Offline jonko

What's the parking situation in that area? From over the border but I'm gonna have to pay a visit I think!

Depends on how long you want to park for - its really expensive in manchester these days. There  is a car park back piccadilly  (of Ducie Street which I think is reasonable if you are parking for an hour or two - if any longer then it goes up. There are also some on street meters back Piccaddily and again top end of Ducie street area - again it depends on how long you hoping to stay for. Aldi on Ancoats you can wip in buy a bottle water but it in you car and I think you get 90 mins free parking. It would take you about 10 mins to walk across to and down Ducie street to Piccadilly and then it is just in the  appartments across the road . Could be your best bet if you only thinking upto a 1 hour session.

Offline man8

Any adultwork link for bee bee?

Offline rubberduck221

I think it's this, BeBe: External Link/Members Only

Not to be confused with TS BeeBee (a great TS shag if you're into that): External Link/Members Only

Offline man8

Thanks guys. But just checked the reviews n here, too many neutrals and negatives

Offline youngppunter7

Note there is what looks like a nice new Thai lass next door too, called BiBi (or Bee Bee) depending on if you read her on AW or VS. She looks hot too, might try her next week as not seen her before.
[/quote]

Just reviewed her, terrible experience.
I’ve noticed though the negatives are from half an hour bookings mainly, maybe if you book an hour she’ll have a better attitude idk

Offline jonko

External Link/Members Only

Presume this is the one

Yes that is the one, Bee Bee - looks a fine woman from those pics.

And this is her VS advert External Link/Members Only

I hadn't seen her reviews on here, so if it is the same girl, I agree they are not so good, so maybe best to stick to Little ~Iris.

I see also that Yuna is also back in Manchester this week, I think some folks really like her. a bit older but a fine shat that one. External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 12:09:43 pm by jonko »

Offline Jimmyrimmel

She told you she likes the men in Manchester? That must be the real reason she cancelled her stay in Cardiff  :lol:

I was rubbing my hands together when I thought she was heading this way , then I saw Manchester show up 😱 😤

Offline CameronB

Giving her another good licking and fucking tomorrow and cannot wait!! 😋😊 3rd time. Yuna Sexy Thai again today 😋 Paying extra £20 to cum on Iris pretty face too 😉

Offline Pscz

Just can't seem to hold of Iris for the past couple days. 

Online Trotter671

Iris was on good form yet again the other weekend :dancegirl: :angelgirl: Saw her at the new place near Piccadilly train station.