Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BrazilianHotMia - Manchester City Centre  (Read 644 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7441343) (2 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline PK-NAZ

External Link/Members Only

Location: Apartment opposite Dakota Hotel. Literally down the road from Piccadilly Selecta

Price: £160 for 1 hr. Comms very good - replied 30 mins after initial text. Was about 3am so props to her for taking the booking for 4am  :thumbsup:

Services offered: DFK, OWO, CG, Doggy, PB

Girl: Gym fit body and pretty face. I would say she's better looking than pics suggest and her body is as good as it looks. Nice and calming personality, very chilled out but a bit too passive for my liking.

Action: As you can imagine on a 4am booking it was all a bit of a (good) blur. She's very specific in sending you the apartment details bang on booking time. In the apartment with no problems, lots of locks on the way to her room and she's a bit slow in sending over the codes (I think 3 seperate codes needed on the doors in total  :dash:)

Behind the door trick and was happy with what I saw. Shower not offered on entry (I showered already anyway) but was offered on leaving. In to the bedroom, money exchanged and she popped off to stash. When she came back she joined me on the bed and served me her body. No reluctance in DFK and me exploring her body with my tongue. She doesn't accept RO but I wasn't that fussed. She didn't mind me sucking/licking on her nipples for a while before she got too sensitive.

On to OWO which was very mechanical - just consisted of her forcefully bobbing her head up and down (a lot of rigour I'll give her that). Wasn't really feeling it so I stood and got her to kneel in front of the mirror which she obliged to but she doesn't like you touching her hair either, fair enough. BJ still felt v mechanical so thought it was time to move on (which is unlike me so must have been shit tbf).

Back on to the bed for CG and this was better, DFK and lots of grinding and thrusting. Got to a pop here and don't really recall the cleanup other than her offering me £60 back if I wanted to go now (26 mins in)? I thought it was a hint and said if you want me to I will. She said no and thought I might be done  :sarcastic:

Anyway we chat for a few mins but her English is limited. She starts again with OWO but it's not really getting me anywhere. I ask her to go down a bit more with her tongue (angling for rimming or close to) and she starts going to town on my balls with her tongue. With a helping hand I'm up in no time. A few more mins of OWO then I bend her over. Takes a good pumping and slides in to PB. Nut 2 complete. Take a shower and then out of the door with no rush. Back outside exactly an hour after I got the apartment details (45-50 mins of bedroom time in all I'd say).

Conclusion: Neutral because BJ didn't suffice and had a bit of a distant/mechanical feeling to it. She didn't necessarily do anything to put me off a green but all in all I felt it was a neutral, similar to the most recent review I can see for her.