Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Christina - Mechanical and boring - Oxford Circus, London  (Read 1390 times)

8 review(s) for DOLL CHRISTINE (3 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

lieber

External Link/Members Only

I saw her today: quite mechanical and boring, definitely not worth what I paid, even if it was cheap (£70 for half an hour). No eye contact, no kissing, no OWO  :angry:. She did OW, but if in the middle of the "process" you flip you dick by a banana with a condom, she probably wouldn't notice it. And by the way, really bad OWO. Half way through the punt I was thinking about leaving... although in the end I closed my eyes, used my imagination, relaxed... and "yes, we can"...

Offline pumps

Her last two reviews have been pretty bad, you win some you lose some.

thanks for reporting

punther

External Link/Members Only

even if it was cheap (£70 for half an hour)

70quid aint cheap for a transient 30minute experience

An tUasal Liathroid Mor

Hi there.....on this particular lady......please beware of the maid who handles her calls....basically she lies about the range of services offered.....

She told me last week  that deep OWO ...a key requirement for me...was available....so I went all the way down to the Edgeware Road...in the pouring rain...may I  add......only for the lady above to tell me this service was most definitely NOT AVAILABLE....I re-called the maid to outline my disappointment at this ...this maid then adopted a confrontational and abusive attitude with me.

Avoid....unless you like being messed around...

Offline PLeisure

Hi there.....on this particular lady......please beware of the maid who handles her calls....basically she lies about the range of services offered.....

She told me last week  that deep OWO ...a key requirement for me...was available....so I went all the way down to the Edgeware Road...in the pouring rain...may I  add......only for the lady above to tell me this service was most definitely NOT AVAILABLE....I re-called the maid to outline my disappointment at this ...this maid then adopted a confrontational and abusive attitude with me.

Avoid....unless you like being messed around...

Why didn't you review?  :unknown:

Offline tergil

70quid aint cheap for a transient 30minute experience

Now at 80 for 30 min  :wackogirl: