Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xBritishBeautyx  (Read 2255 times)

Offline chandlerhandler

I've an appointment in Norwich later this month & External Link/Members Only has caught my eye on other sites, but not much to read about her recently on here? Can anyone recommend XbritishbeautyX at all?

Offline norwichfunseeker

I've an appointment in Norwich later this month & External Link/Members Only has caught my eye on other sites, but not much to read about her recently on here? Can anyone recommend XbritishbeautyX at all?

I reviewed my visit from a while ago.
Have a plan B just in case. She was good, when I did get to see her, but from memory ghosted me at least once upon arrival, maybe more than once.

Online Foxtail17

Cancelled on me a couple of times last year, both with a few days notice so no dramas, but not bothered trying again.

Offline Tomcat007

Ghosting. 
Took a call from another customer on my time. On one visit .
Another visit she was rushed and as soon as I popped she was off and packing a bag wtf?
List goes on a bit...

Offline chandlerhandler

thanks for the info, I'll report back if I decide to see her

Offline norwichfunseeker

thanks for the info, I'll report back if I decide to see her

Be more if she decides to see you given her history.

Offline chandlerhandler

Offline itk

Pretty woman but goes through the motions like a ‘to do’ list. Remember that as soon as I was done, she was cleaning and making the bed.  Plus got ghosted a few times and messed around with bookings. This is going back a good few years though.

Offline MagicMike

Few years ago now, but ghosted on the day I was due to see her. Have never bothered since.

Offline chandlerhandler

I've been Norwich & ended up not seeing anyone! Thanks for all the xBBx feedback sounds like I dodged a potential disappointment  :thumbsup:

Offline Wyltk89

Ghosting. 
Took a call from another customer on my time. On one visit .
Another visit she was rushed and as soon as I popped she was off and packing a bag wtf?
List goes on a bit...

It’s been a long time since I saw her but she rushed me out of a visit as well and took a few days to reply back to texts.

Slightly disappointed I didn’t take advantage of the Fact her and Jmeg were sharing an apartment when I visited though!

Offline dkpunter

Another story about her reliability: after a 1h meeting where 2 pops were allowed, I booked another 1h meeting and after the first pop was asked what to do next. When I suggested some relax then round 2 she sai it would have been extra.
I was disappointed, she offered partial refund to get me out of there without much fuss.
Since then I never tried again to rebook.
She was (is?) gorgeous but her attitude is unbelievable.
And honestly her new price is unjustified, especially if she has still 2nd pop as extra

Online thundercrackerxx

As others have said, I was ghosted by her after arranging a meet and driving to see her. Haven't bothered again.