Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy soiree parties - anyone go?  (Read 1258 times)

Offline Mikeallen

Just wanted to know if anyone attended the recent sexy soiree party / cambsparties on 25th January and if so what did you think, would you recommend?

East Anglia is a bit of a dead zone for parties so it might be easier than trekking to London for some action.

Haven’t attended any parties for years, but I did like the old Lorna Lace parties back in the day as Ipswich was so convenient and Cambridge would be similar.

Offline knob rocker

Offline Mikeallen

They are @cambsparties1 on X, but their AW site appears to be down at the moment

Offline gingerprince4444

Last time I went was pre Covid and they was always a good party. Bit hit and miss how many guys will be there, but the girls are always top quality and very eager.

Hopefully they will be back in the Chelmsford area again soon

Offline TonyTiger

Yup, I went to the Jan 25 party but after the flack I received last time didn’t review…

I’m not going to fully comment (unless somebody is really desperate for a review ), but pretty much the same format as my last visit:
Bigger flat.

Four guys (everyone must have been hard up after xmas and before Jan payday).

Three different girls this time (No.4 “May” dropped out).
Chloe - f’kin awesome!
Lizzie - loverly girl.
Harley - Not my type but when in Rome.

Interesting you mentioned Lorna Lace party as I went to one of her last ones in Ipswich too before she retired off to Norwich. I do remember it was over subscribed 4:1 with her plus another girl (Kelly aka Louise Lush)… Although everyone was more all over Lorna, so I fucked girl no.2 by myself most of the entire party - Happy days!

« Last Edit: February 06, 2024, 09:17:08 pm by TonyTiger »