Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: angellory review Fulham  (Read 1637 times)

43 review(s) for angellory (35 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Palace123

External Link/Members Only
Fulham, London
+447404258303

I've written a number of neg reviews recently so I was hoping I was due a good un and this really did surpass my expectations.

The booking

I saw her AW profile and generally positive reviews so decided to book her, hoping it would wipe out a couple of bad 'puns recently. All too often you know its going to be a great session from the booking process itself. She was happy to return my banter, great communication throughout and very responsive. I was only booking for one hour at £100 but Lory texted me to say I could come earlier if I wanted as her last client wasn't responding to her contact. Seizing the opportunity I did a deal with her for the time she lost out on and extended the booking from one hour to 1.5.

FK, OwO, sex, 69.

The Venue
Lory is independent, the place is clean and easy to find. Just a short walk from Fulham Broadway tube. Clean towels and shower before and after.

The Girl
Lory's pics are a good representation of her. Certainly not skinny but she works out and her body is very firm. Very kissable lips and a great big firm behind. She worries a little about her breasts being manhandled as they are sensitive after her operation but I actually think it might just be a little bit of nerves and was comfortable with me sucking, holding and stroking them - albeit all quite gently but enough to have fun.

The Event
We had little chat before things got started and I really think that helped to build some trust/chemistry. Lory said a number of times that she doesn't like DFK and prefers just to kiss. But maybe it was my lucky day because she really seemed to get into it and we did have some passionate kissing throughout, intersected with tongues.  I wanted a slow build up with lots of foreplay before sex, it turns out this is what she prefers too so we were both happy with the booking format - and she does give an amazing blow job, really guys...very nice indeed. My turn to go down on her and although it took a while for her to relax when she did omg she really exploded. Afterwards she told me she doesn't orgasm that often and rarely masturbates, so I guess there was a lot which needed releasing!  Her cum tasted great and she does has a lovely pussy.

Onto sex (cowgirl), very slow and sensual, true GFE.  She knows how to work a cock while frequently kissing, we changed to reverse cowgirl, man, the site of that ass in front of me was a real sight along with a Birdseye view of her pussy slipping up and down over my cock. Then for some Mish with her practically doing the splits - great view of that fine pussy, and then onto deep stick which she says she enjoys, she certainly likes to moan - I doubt all of it was completely genuine but responsive during sex nonetheless. I'm not sure if Lory is one of those girls who can come through penetrative sex, I didn't see it but others may know different, however statistically not many can.

Onto 69, Her clit was already feeling sensitive from her earlier orgasm so she asked if I'd work on her labia instead. Although it wasn't long before she was pushing her clit back at me while she was sucking harder on my cock....which i gave it a helping hand to and came on her boobs.

More chatting about Romania, her work, life, relationships etc - always very comfortable. We lay for a short time in each others arms before time was up and into the shower. Lovely lingering kiss and mutual compliments on the way out, left feeling in an awesome mood.  :yahoo:

I know there's been a few neg reviews of her on UKP so I wasn't too sure what to expect....but as far as I'm concerned, she really is a top girl who I enjoyed speaking to (as well as boning) treat her the right way and I'm sure she'll give you more than what you're looking for. I have no bad words on this occasion. An overall lovely experience and actually very great value, I'll definitely return.

Banned reason: Using the threat of reviews on UKP to gain favours, not understanding the detrimental effect on the site. l
Banned by: daviemac

Offline boardyhell

seen her a few times and for me she does have a good attitude ,excellent bj