Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LindaLovemuch Aldgate east  (Read 1510 times)

18 review(s) for LindaLovemuch (10 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Californication

Hi to everyone, that's my first review here, i'm sorry i never found the time to write. I have seen few girls in the past few mounths, so i will try to share my experiences with you guys.

I will start with LindaLovemuch which i have seen few weeks ago

External Link/Members Only

I met Linda when she was in Aldgate east, nice flat, very close to the underground. Her friend Camilla open the door for me, and offer me something to drink. After few minutes Linda came, and we went to her room, she offered me a shower which i didnt need, so after chatting and laughing, she took me in front of the mirror, and teasing me with her amazing ass. move to bed, i start kissing her and play with her tits (fake tits) but nice, then i moved to her lovely shaved pussy, who was a pleasure to lick. I wanted to fuck her in all position, but with this nice big bouncy ass, i choose to bang her from behind and could see the scene also in the mirror. The feeling when you have that ass on you it's simply amazing, it makes me hard just to think it again. after few minutes i couldnt hold it anymore, so i came. After that Linda offered me a shower which i had, and then she offered me some wine and chat a bit. She didnt check the clock at all, she was very friendly and sexy, one of the best experience ever.

Positive : prices not too high, very sexy lady with a great brazilian ass, lovely attitude

Negative : i didnt wanted to leave

Offline advent2016

Were prices and services same as on AW?

Offline Californication

yes, i paid 80 for 30 minutes, same as on aw