Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Teen Julia - meeting that didn't happen  (Read 803 times)

56 review(s) for sweetTeen_julia20 (50 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sonnylock

External Link/Members Only

After reading reviews i tried to see her twice and failed twice. First time Monday: called her and asked for a free slot, but lost connection mid way. Texted her, she said 12pm is fine. I said done and then heard the slot is taken. OK, happens.

Then yesterday i asked for today's availability for 12pm. Heard she's free only for 30m, so i asked when she's next free for 1h. This morning i got a message saying she's free at 2pm. I right away said i'll take the slot and asked for exact address (got a post code earlier). I then got the same post code again (no exact address), but ok, i figured i'll get the street later. I proceeded to rearrange a work meeting so that i could come see her. Then closer to the time i asked her again for the street and number, and heard she's booked up for the day. What the hell? I already booked her! Then i tried to call her and sent further text, but got no response.

Not sure if she's good or not - i won't find out.

Persie

External Link/Members Only

After reading reviews i tried to see her twice and failed twice. First time Monday: called her and asked for a free slot, but lost connection mid way. Texted her, she said 12pm is fine. I said done and then heard the slot is taken. OK, happens.

Then yesterday i asked for today's availability for 12pm. Heard she's free only for 30m, so i asked when she's next free for 1h. This morning i got a message saying she's free at 2pm. I right away said i'll take the slot and asked for exact address (got a post code earlier). I then got the same post code again (no exact address), but ok, i figured i'll get the street later. I proceeded to rearrange a work meeting so that i could come see her. Then closer to the time i asked her again for the street and number, and heard she's booked up for the day. What the hell? I already booked her! Then i tried to call her and sent further text, but got no response.

Not sure if she's good or not - i won't find out.

That's piss poor