Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nina-new marylebone  (Read 591 times)

Online stampjones

External Link/Members Only

Very poor experience. The photos may be her but they were taken a good few years ago. Nina looks late 30s at best. Bolt on tits are bigger than the photos. Not great but nipples respond well. She didnt look too bad in truth just not as young as the photos. No surprise there.

Meet was at a flat near Marylebone road. Decent enough place. Shower was in a bath which nina joined me in as she was more or less naked when I got there (not wearing what Id asked). She spent a long time in the shower diligently scrubbing carious parts of my body. Not because Ivwasnt clean but it quickly became obvious it was a time wasting tactic. Same once out the shower with exaggerated drying.

Eventually it was done and moved to the main event but the avoidance tactics continued. Turning away here, moving away there. I wasnt even doing much, attempted kiss or touch. After a bit of this she started on a bj which to be fair was decent. Took it deep with good suction. I thought things had improved so on with the condom for an attempt at sex but we were right back at the avoidance tactics. Felt like I hardly could get a decent stroke. That lasted for a few minutes and she starts with the “cum now darling” bollocks. I mean this is after 10 minutes of “action” tops. I thought maybe Ive just misjudged. Anyway sex was getting nowhere so went back to owo and got her to do that til I finished in her mouth and she rushed off to the bathroom. Had another shower and that, my friends, was that. I was in snd out including two showers in about 25 minutes.

I thought about asking for my money back or complaining to the agency but tbh Id had enough of tge whole deal by then so I sucked it up and went home.

Verdict: avoid.

Online LordGrantham

She looks a bit like Nina who was with Olina until recently, the time wasting tactic in the shower is familiar too.

Offline JoyRyde

She looks a bit like Nina who was with Olina until recently, the time wasting tactic in the shower is familiar too.

Yup she is the same Nina although her pics on Asian Selection are far more accurate compared to her Olina pics. I had booked her whilst she was with Olina and saw the same sort of time wasting tactics but had a worse experience overall. I will be posting my review soon.

Online LordGrantham

Yup she is the same Nina although her pics on Asian Selection are far more accurate compared to her Olina pics. I had booked her whilst she was with Olina and saw the same sort of time wasting tactics but had a worse experience overall. I will be posting my review soon.

👍🏻 thanks