Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot ameera  (Read 2641 times)

125 review(s) for Hot Ameera (119 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

monk_cat

Once again, thanks to peeps here for providing research for me on this girl as well. Punt no. 2 and definitely not so nervous this time. From last month as well, booked an hour.

Place was not far from kings cross in a ground level flat, place is nice and clean. Ameera also keeps it pretty warm inside which was nice.

As I was not so nervous this time, I was able to hold a conversation with her unlike my quiet self with jade. Ameera always had a smile on her face the whole time, she's a warm and talkative character but she'll definitely not let the talking get in the way haha. 1st thing she does through the door is give you a deep wet kiss, she seems to like to bite and nibble lips, quite liked that about her kissing. Nice arse and tits, very pretty face IMO. Owo was good and ro, does this thing where she might rim you a bit while giving you a bj, not gonna lie was a good surprise. Tastes very good downstairs and once  protection was on, gets into the act very passionately. Like I said, warm and bubbly girl who doesn't watch the clock so had a good conversation with her, mainly had a laugh about Karl pilkington and shared likes in walking dead.... Girl has good taste in tv lol.

Would recommend, but seems like she already is on here which is why I WENT TO HER! Thanks to you guys.

cornbeefinspector

External Link/Members Only

glad you had a good second punt, thanks for the review