Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Foxy Lisa - Chancery Lane  (Read 1228 times)

4 review(s) for Foxy lisa xxx (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline dami3n

body looked my size and  private vids of her fingering herself, 2 positive reviews on here. :thumbsup:

comms were to the point and quickly confirmed.

Location 5 minutes from chancery lane, discreet I guess, foot trafic was insane so invisible in the crowd

rang when I got there and she gave the number for the buzzer, and took the elevator up, hid behind he door, the reveal was worth it tight top perky D's, tiny denim skirt, foxy pole, age probably accurate showed me to the room and shut the door behind her and started DFK as I tried to pay her,  clothes off and she's wearing the lacy number in her profile pics, stockings and hold ups. few obvious tasty tattoos.

offered shower which I took, came back and she was quickly into OWO kneeling between my legs, apologised she couldn't throat it all but top marks for trying, technique was good, not too much hands, good variation and that, covered sex in different positions, willing to work in CG, giving it back in doggy, my kinda girl.

RO as she was fingering herself, she seemed to enjoy ...thta pussy is what the peach emoji was designed for, smooth and tasty.

firm massage, had a drink and had a good chat, I was enjoying her playlist and conversation was easy, she was curious if I had a 2nd go in me ...wasn't gonna let her down, started things off with more of that good OWO, protected sex and came in the bag.

shower and hope to see her again

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline pepsicolaboy

Thanks for review looks promising, what was she like facially?

Surprised she doesn't do anal as shes showing a good gape in the pic. Was it offered?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline JocksyRider

Thanks for review, was CIM available?

Cheers