Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Abu Dhabi adventures ... a sad love story  (Read 7391 times)

Offline Devilsown10

So. Having reading the forum and the iSG back to front and then reading it again. The time finally came to board the plane for my business trip to Abu Dhabi.

I landed around 8 pm and had not planned on venturing out that evening and was going to take it easy. Well that didn't happen. As I found my self outside the 49 ers. Contemplating do I go in or not. Finally talk my self into it and end up inside convincing my self that I am only "checking out the place".

I side was not what I was expecting. I thought it would be a little more low key. But it's full of women wall to wall. Some pretty decent and some  So so. But all in all a good selection. Never having been to such a place I observed while I finished my drink. During this time one girl catches my eye. She is tiny. Beautiful. Perfect and has an innocence about her. A sparkle in her eye .. I stare at her. As I see guys come talk to her. She seems a little shy. None take her away. As I'm getting ready to leave. I decide to have a chat with her. She was lovely to talk to. And I could t help it but ask her back. Agreed on the rate of 400 DHM for an hour. We leave the place and she is almost instantly warm to me holding hands..Cuddling. Playing with my hands in the back of the cab. It certainly didn't feel like we had never met.

Having read the protocol on checking guests in but deciding to bypass it on arrival at the hotel. We went straight up to the room. Only for them to call the room while we are in the shower. Please sir we need her ID! FFS.

In the hotel. She is fun, bubbly and I love her energy. She pushes me onto the bed and comes sits on top. And dives into a kiss. And Carry's on kissing. She kisses very well. We start to undress. And comes out her amazing petite body. Perfect tits. And we play around in the bed. By this point I already have 3 bites on my next and shoulders.

She gets up and holds my hand and takes me into the shower! I must confess this was my first time in he shower with a girl. And boy did I love it. As I pinned her up against the glass. Taking her from behind. The sound of my body smashing her wet behind. Then fingering her. And sitting down while she stood with her foot on my shoulder as I licked and fingered her pussy. We took a break and got back to the bed and carried on. Eventually finishing with her on top. And with her carrying on even after I had come for me to experience her orgasming on top. I think I was in love. Stupid right!

Now here is where it gets messy. We exchange numbers, I say I might see her again. Thinking unlikely.

The next night. I invite her and she is back. And it's even better. She stayed almost 2 hours and I I came 3 times. Took money for an hour. .. no rush to leave what so ever ..

The 3rd night. She stays with me the whole night. Folds my clothes and clears up the room. Before she leaves. When sleeping asks for a T-shirt to sleep in .. I give her a fresh one But she returns it saying it doesn’t smell of me .. and that she wants one that goes ... nice touch I thought!!

Again back on the 4th night and also the 5th. At this point she has added me on what's app. Instagram and we are chatting all the time we are not with each other.

Now it's a almost 2 weeks since I am back. And I want to go back to Abu Dhabi ! She talks to me everyday and it feels weird! There seems to a connection .. we even call each other ..

Have I humanised her too much? And treated her not like a WG where now she has become super attached to me? Have I been tooo nice to her where as people treat it more like a transaction ... I think I have become attached to her too. This is all so stupid. But I've been around the block but this girl. She was nice. Is nice rather. And I kind of feel for her and feel sorry for her a little to .. she is only 20!!!

So. As I'm in this situation. Should this forum be financing my my fortnightly trip to Abu Dhabi from London? Had it not been for fellow punters. And this forum and ISG I would never have known about the 49 ers and I would have never met her. And I would never have got so attached to her. So help me out guys. Either knock some sense or pray I win the lottery!

And for those that want to know who she is. She is mine so back off! Any contributions welcome:
Banned reason: Drug addict bragging about his worldwide drug use.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline VFM

Nice story.  Where is she from?  She is just looking for a better life and probably does that routine with some of her customers.  Remember, you are her customer.  I have fucked a lot of girl in Dubai, 1 or 2 days later they tell me they love me (yeah right!). When you hear it a few times on the same trip you realize it's not genuine!  VFM

Offline fisherofsouls

She's playing you for a sucker mate.

Harden your heart, see her again if you want to, but the second she leaves the room, forget she ever existed.

Otherwise you will end up with no money and no girl...

Offline Devilsown10

You guys are breaking my heart!!!! Even when I was going she was like please don’t go back ..

Don’t burst my bubble guys.. 😭😭😭

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Devilsown10

Nice story.  Where is she from?  She is just looking for a better life and probably does that routine with some of her customers.  Remember, you are her customer.  I have fucked a lot of girl in Dubai, 1 or 2 days later they tell me they love me (yeah right!). When you hear it a few times on the same trip you realize it's not genuine!  VFM

She is from Uzbekistan .. and this was my first time punting in the Middle East .. and that too with the same girl for 5. nights!!

Who knows .. maybe she did genuinely get attached .. I have nothing to offer her sitting here .. so she really has no reason to stay in touch ... she is going back in December ..
So not that she will ever see me again ...

Offline VFM

She is from Uzbekistan .. and this was my first time punting in the Middle East .. and that too with the same girl for 5. nights!!

Who knows .. maybe she did genuinely get attached .. I have nothing to offer her sitting here .. so she really has no reason to stay in touch ... she is going back in December ..

I had a feeling she was from one of the 'stan' countries.  Good luck whatever you do.  VFM. 

Offline kuck

Have fun while it lasts.

I had something similar that lasted a few months here in London. I was recovering from a breakup, and spending nights at her home provided an amount of comfort. I only ever paid her the first two times. I started backing off when she started introducing me to her friends as her future husband  :D.

Offline Devilsown10

The attention is good ... but I find the more I talk to her the more I don’t like her working!!! Will take it easy ..  :drinks:

Offline Marvelous

See if she asks to send her money that will be the first red sign :scare:  if however she is genuine then just go with the flow and not overthink it

Offline fisherofsouls

And PM me her number so I can check up on her when I pass through Abu Dhabi next week 😉

Offline Cgxrudkp12

OK I get it, I had a similar experience in Thailand. You need to look at it this way - she gave you a great time while you were there, she treated you like a king and you paid her for that.

There is nothing wrong with falling a bit for these WGs it shows she is doing a great job but you need to distance yourself from her now you have left. If she had really fallen for you she would not had taken any money on the last couple nights.

I think when we go abroad and we find these girls who are really attentive, we fall easy for them as we are used to the romamaians here who are very transactional.

I don't mean to burst your bubble but just accept that you had a great week away, felt like a teenager in love again and got to fuck a hot young girl and move on.. When you next go to Abu Dhabi she will be there and you can repeat the experience but thinking/messaging her from the UK does you no favours.

Offline fisherofsouls

See if When she asks to send her money that will be the first red sign :scare:  if however she is genuine then just go with the flow and not overthink it

Fixed that for ya  :D

Offline jeanphillipe

PM fisherofsouls her number , dont be a git an get with the purpose of this forum - to share intel.

i cant see any reason you wouldnt share unless this all just an elaborate fantasy story ?

Offline RogerBoner

OK I get it, I had a similar experience in Thailand. You need to look at it this way - she gave you a great time while you were there, she treated you like a king and you paid her for that.

There is nothing wrong with falling a bit for these WGs it shows she is doing a great job but you need to distance yourself from her now you have left. If she had really fallen for you she would not had taken any money on the last couple nights.

I think when we go abroad and we find these girls who are really attentive, we fall easy for them as we are used to the romamaians here who are very transactional.

I don't mean to burst your bubble but just accept that you had a great week away, felt like a teenager in love again and got to fuck a hot young girl and move on.. When you next go to Abu Dhabi she will be there and you can repeat the experience but thinking/messaging her from the UK does you no favours.

I agree with Cgxrudkp12.  Remember that she is a working girl and they can be beguiling.  I have fallen for one of them and it felt 100% real for me...She doesn't really have any feelings for you. She is just good at her job.

Offline wello123

i've had similar experiences in morocco and it's just sometimes a little genuine and they see an easier life out of it maybe. I know some lads that have got married to these WG's

I think every situation is different. She could be genuine to a certain aspect but you always need to tread carefully

Offline Micky Boy

Don't know about the Stans, but in my experience a lot of the Filipina girls that are on the game are amateurs. They get paid feck-all in their day jobs and work to supplement their income they can send home. Once you break thru the brass, many of them are sweet girls just doing what they need to do.

You might have found your soul mate, but I wouldn't count on it.

Offline Discrete_passion

I m going abu dhabi in Nov, whats her number 😇

Offline winkywanky

I suspect your bubble will indeed get well and truly burst.

You suggest you're just an ordinary guy (presumably not wealthy at all) and that's as may be...in this country.

But for a girl from Uzbhekistan you're a millionaire because you come from a rich nation and presumably you live in a house and not a hole in the ground. To her you're a very good catch indeed, and even if 'things didn't work out between you' you'd be a foothold for her in the UK should you decide to take things further and she follows you here. A way to test this is ask her if she'll take you home to her country to start a new life there. I suspect the answer may not be what you want it to be.

Forgive me for sounding so cynical, but I think it very unlikely she's falling for just little ol' you.

I guess a parallel might be guys who go to the Far East and bring home a lovely young bride, many years their junior. Sometimes it works out, but I think in many cases it doesn't. She may be about the same age as you, but even if she doesn't realise it, at the back of her mind would be a new life in an exciting and rich country, perhaps with you as the facilitator.

Offline Devilsown10

I hear you!!! Still talking but had a bit of a break ... she was like your world and my world are not the same .. and we should not continue talking as there is no future ..

But we are talking again .. I back out there for 2 days and have also got my ticket to Uzbekistan in December .. it’s going to be cold!!!!

So if you guys don’t hear from me after December ... call in the big guns .. I have probably fallen fould of the Uzbek mafia

Offline RogerBoner

Is the ticket to Uzbekistan refundable?  :lol:
Yes you  need to spend more time with her and do some normal things in order to unveil her true nature. How keen is she to introduce you to her family? Has she told them she has you as a potential boyfriend. Meet her friends to find out if they look like they are also on the game. Wanting Love is part of human instinct. Does  she want to cook her favourite food for you? I hope that you have a great time with her.

The cure for EAS would be to resist seeing the object of your infatuation when she is available to you. I have a feeling that all contributors actually think this is a doomed romance. If you can keep dominant and not turn wet you could come away with some great memories and extra confidence.

Offline Hantsman2

I, like most of the other contributors to this thread ,recognise what the OP is going through. In my case it's a UK based Filipina amateur and the unspoken deal is Filipino stunner gets support for herself and child and I get attention and fun. It won't flourish as our worlds and interests don't overlap at all...but it's fun.

The secret to no one getting hurt is honesty on both sides. OP needs to judge how honest she is and how he would feel if it all fails.

Life is short. I would go for it but be realistic about the chances of long term bliss. If it goes belly up OP will have lost some money but gained many happy memories

Good luck OP

Keep us posted

Offline HERTSBLUE

Offline RogerBoner

Hantsman2 would you care to divulge how much you send to the Filipino girl's family in a year and how often do you see her for sex and socializing?

Offline Hantsman2

20 years, far too much and about 4 or 5 days a month.

Has no future, doesn't make sense but it's fun for both of us

Offline RogerBoner

Offline Cgxrudkp12

I hear you!!! Still talking but had a bit of a break ... she was like your world and my world are not the same .. and we should not continue talking as there is no future ..

But we are talking again .. I back out there for 2 days and have also got my ticket to Uzbekistan in December .. it’s going to be cold!!!!

So if you guys don’t hear from me after December ... call in the big guns .. I have probably fallen fould of the Uzbek mafia

My man please be careful but all the best.. Please update this thread on your return  :thumbsup:

Offline undercoverpunter

Bro, I hope you’re using protection. 

Offline samsmith_1231

Is the 49ers still about... planning a trip to Abu Dhabi in 2023...
Banned reason: Piss taking troll

Online Stevelondon

Is the 49ers still about... planning a trip to Abu Dhabi in 2023...

Bloody hell. Talk about resurrecting a thread just to ask a question 😂

Offline samsmith_1231

Banned reason: Piss taking troll

Offline twatsalot

Im more so curious how the trip to Uzbekistan was after the resurrection xD

Offline MrMatrix

Im more so curious how the trip to Uzbekistan was after the resurrection xD
So am I. Looking at Devilstowns postings it looks like he's moved on from the opening credits and has been in several countries since.
So OP, what happened to the lass you had fallen for in 2019 :hi:

Offline trainman122

So what's this 49'ers place then?  :D
I'm heading there soon, need to line up some places to visit. All I'm reading are horror stories of £750/hr girls. I'm just looking for the casual £100/hr types.

Offline KTMsana

DM me ... I’ll be able to give you a few good options

Offline trainman122

thanks for the offer mate, but i can't PM you, I can only reply to you. Can you PM me?

Offline Cambridgy

Dubai is an hour away in an Uber if you want it super easy.

Abu Dhabi is more conservative and way classier (in an understated way) than Dubai - there are a multitude of delights though.

Do your preparation up front - Massage Republic is blocked in country - but that and Seeking are your friend.

If you can be bothered with the hassle, then you should get a 9/10 on Seeking for 1000 AED overnight, there are a lot of Asian women working in the hospitality industry supplementing their income and/or just having some fun, away from their home far away/and their daily grind.

There are a lot of expatriate women up to party - and you can hit occasional gold with Arab girls working as therapists in the hammam - or 1st class hotels.

Be respectful in public and adapt to the social mores - read the environment. Yas Marina for example, is very liberal - with drag queens partying etc.

Offline KTMsana

thanks for the offer mate, but i can't PM you, I can only reply to you. Can you PM me?
I tried but can’t do that either . Are you there now?