Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tel Aviv  (Read 2055 times)

JuanitoAlimana

Hi everybody:

Any information of recommendation about punting in Tel AViv. I will be going on business for a few days and I was curious how things work over there.

Offline Westendboy

I read in the news that last week they just created a law making it an offense to pay for sex. The punter is at fault and will be fined.
I think plenty available online. But its expensive.  Run by the Russian mafia. You will probably find a Russian or EE girl.

Offline bbj1980

Been a few years since I spent 4 days there. Didn’t see any action but I found the girls to be really easy to talk to and got a bit of action from a girl Id met. Tried to maintain contact but she admitted when I was home she’s as married.

Nicest girls I’ve ever met.

Offline Westendboy

I was there for a few years ..... some time ago.
I can confirm from my experience.
 Israeli girls are hot as hell.
 Especially the dark skinned ones from Yemen. (Teymani) in Hebrew.
All comes free when you are younger.
Doesn't appeal to me to go there now and pay for Russian hookers, but I'm well aware they are available.

Offline Hantsman2

Remember from years ago that free stuff was readily available. Just walk along the s
eafront from Tel Aviv towards Jaffa on any evening and smile a lot!!

Offline Westendboy

Remember from years ago that free stuff was readily available. Just walk along the s
eafront from Tel Aviv towards Jaffa on any evening and smile a lot!!
.      High five  :thumbsup:

Autopunter

I was there for a few years ..... some time ago.
I can confirm from my experience.
 Israeli girls are hot as hell.
 Especially the dark skinned ones from Yemen. (Teymani) in Hebrew.
All comes free when you are younger.
Doesn't appeal to me to go there now and pay for Russian hookers, but I'm well aware they are available.

Hah, if only... although to be fair, you often pay in more ways than with cash when it is civvies...