Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dubai  (Read 4225 times)

DARKHORSEMAN

Going to Thailand and spending 4 nights in Dubai on the return leg.
Can anyone recommend hotels which are working girls friendly that are not shitholes.
Citymax in Barsha heights was tipped as working girl friendly but I do not think that is the case anymore.?

Any suggestions and any decent pickup joints. Someone said York hotel but not sure if it suitable to stay in

Offline Marmalade

I hope you are enjoying the site. Helpful people here, great search facility, plenty of punters that share information.

I wonder what makes you think that people want to help someone who has made nine posts all about “thinking of going somewhere?

DARKHORSEMAN

Nice one
Gotta start somewhere. So nobody helps if someone is new?
I am not thinking as you put it. Flying out to Thailand on Wednesday and spending a few days in Dubai on return

Offline Marmalade

New to the site or new to punting?

Offline Tallchris

Going to Thailand and spending 4 nights in Dubai on the return leg.
Can anyone recommend hotels which are working girls friendly that are not shitholes.
Citymax in Barsha heights was tipped as working girl friendly but I do not think that is the case anymore.?

Any suggestions and any decent pickup joints. Someone said York hotel but not sure if it suitable to stay in

The York is full of Ugandan hookers of varying quality. I went to the bar for a giggle and got pounced on by 3 Ugandans offering me all sorts of partying. With the hiv situation in Africa I declined and got in a cab.  Asked the driver to take me somewhere better with girls. He took me to a big hotel may have been a Sheraton with a disco which had a few Russian girls in it. I got chatting to a Vietnamese beauty and had my first all nighter for around £200. His would be in 2014.

Offline Marmalade

Maybe we should have a rule that people should contribute information before posting one-liners requesting answers as long as a piece of used tampon string ...  :unknown:

Offline Marmalade

Gotta start somewhere. So nobody helps if someone is new?
I am not thinking as you put it. Flying out to Thailand on Wednesday and spending a few days in Dubai on return

we don’t waste a fucking microsecond wondering about your “vast experience”. It’s down to what you POST. And so far you have posted wanker crap.

Offline niceguyali

Moscow hotel is a good one in Dubai, hookers everywhere, just choose one they are willing

Offline bobdavid

Just got back from Dubai...

Moscow Hotel has a -lot- of hookers. Mostly Russian - and 95% seem to be heavy smokers. Nice bodies - but you need to spend your time choosing. The ones that approach you are usually the older (40+?), less attractive ones... the better-looking ones seem to keep to themselves - so you need to go talk to them. All girls there seemed happy enough for you to chat to them - though a lot seem desperate to get you to a room ASAP so will often ignore your idle chat and move straight onto "are you staying in the hotel?" and/or "how many hours do you want?".

Rooms in the hotel are ~500AED per night.. whether booked in advance or at the moment where you take a girl up.

The whole hotel is geared up for this - I saw guys "checking in" to the hotel with the prossie stood in a corner, laughing with the door man and making eye gestures (as if to say, "yay! I'm going to make some cash tonight!"

Prices:-
150AED for entry to the club (~£3)
40AED for a beer (~£8)
1000AED for 1-3 hours (who decides if it's 1 or 3 hours..? I suspect this will be a pop-once-and-she's-getting-dressed-again deal) (~£200)
1500-2000AED for 5 hours (~£300-400)
2500AED for all night (~£500)
... I spoke to a few girls and the price was always the same.

I didn't partake on this occasion as I had a bad feeling about it ... I was tempted by 1-2 girls (out of the ~50 that were in the club).. but as I was hoping for the 1-3 hours, I just thought it's too much to outlay when I'm 99% sure that the girl's going to be out the door 5 minutes after I pop. Also, the mini bar items are really expensive - so it wouldn't surprise me if the girl, in the room, were to start asking about whether I have cigarettes, food, etc etc.

Final note on Moscow Hotel ... the whole place stinks of cigarette smoke... it's pretty disgusting.

For the cost, I'd much rather stay in a nice hotel in London or Newcastle with a local prossie - or, better, an SA girl.

Offline Mabbsey

we don’t waste a fucking microsecond wondering about your “vast experience”. It’s down to what you POST. And so far you have posted wanker crap.

The OP posted an enquiry and received some positive advice. Why the aggressive attitude? Are you forum police?

Offline bobdavid

posting one-liners requesting answers as long as a piece of used tampon string ...  :unknown:

How long is a Tampon string..? Relatively short I'd hope otherwise it's likely to snag on something and get pulled out when the girl's walking?

Offline Mabbsey

How long is a Tampon string..? Relatively short I'd hope otherwise it's likely to snag on something and get pulled out when the girl's walking?

Good point. And is a "used" tampon string longer or shorter than a fresh one?

Offline 2happen

The York is full of Ugandan hookers of varying quality. I went to the bar for a giggle and got pounced on by 3 Ugandans offering me all sorts of partying. With the hiv situation in Africa I declined and got in a cab..

Before everybody writes off the York, I've had 5 GFE takeaways (3 Chinese, 2 Viet, mid 20's) from there, all good or better in terms of looks and service. There are worse places to go after all (Jockeys at the Panorama anyone?) and it's catch-them-while-you-can as I guess York and Moscow Red Square will follow Rattlesnakes and Cyclone down the plughole one day. Recently I've found York's upstairs night club (theres also a ground floor coffee shop with a few hookers) to be quieter than in previous years:( My last girl said there wasnt as much business as she'd hoped and since they pay admission there'll come a point where the good ones go elsewhere. Men pay admission too, but York seem to just use it at busy times to deter cheap charlies and tyre kickers as like at Crazy House Bangkok I've always been waived past any queue. Continuing the Bangkok comparisons (I'm sure OP will be along soon to tell us how he got on there.. NOT..) York nightclub is about the same size as Thermae coffee shop; lots of girls when busy but whereas Thermae lookers can have poor english (can't chat or won't chat) and hold off for the Japanese, most York gals speak good english, are happy to chat, and view western businessmen very favourably i.e. everyones available to you. York prices - I find ST take out 1hr ish in my hotel comes to around 500AED/£100. Good value for Dubai but double Bangkok for similar service.

The Africans do have a habit of pouncing and latching on as soon as you go in, which is a pain as I have zero interest. I have a single banknote easily to hand to cover my first beer once in. Wander round to see who's interesting and settle down where the view nearby is nice and resign myself to a bit of hassle while I work out my next move. Best to go along with them, eke out the first beer, and chat passively to immediate pesterers whilst trying to make eye contact with a nearby interesting pretty who I'll excuse myself and head straight over to if they return positive vibes. Assuming first impressions go well I offer to get her a drink straight away which gets a very positive response and voila things are looking up. The looks on the pesterers faces can then be quite a picture ha ha. On occasions I've simply enjoyed the beer, company and chat with a sexy oriental then left alone content. If you want to take them out then there'll be the discussion about whether your place is girl friendly. Mid-range Hotels I've stayed have all been OK (ask the concierge beforehand to be sure) though the walk of shame certainly gets prolonged by the requirement for the hotel front desk to photocopy her passport. The smarter she looks the better so she'll invariably have a smart coat/cover up checked in the York cloakroom. She'll have no condoms but theres a handy pharmacy next door (turn right leaving York). The Vietnamese are the same contingent as those you'll find in other expat bars further east e.g. Manhattan, Beach Club, Ipanema and offering similar service. Chinese hookers in the middle east I've found can be very good indeed with good english and a keenness to engage westerners. Good as the GFE can be, once you're over and done she'll be keen to break off and return to the club.

So anyway I like the York

Offline demonic

I had my first experience of the Dubai scene at the Rattlesnake .... I was also staying in the same hotel so to walk from the Club to my room for an all nighter was a great way to arrive in Dubai.

More recently used York International and have to say my experiences have been good. Never had to pay to get in, good mix of girls, play a patient game and you will be rewarded.

Did not enjoy Moscow Bar as much - too smokey and small.

I did also make a point of trying out some of the massage parlours and had reasonable results with them. The Nihal Palace Hotel was entertaining.

Not sure if OP was asking for girl friendly hotels as well. I found the Crowne Plaza at Festival City and the Crowne Plaza Deira to be friendly

Hope this is of help ....

Offline jeanphillipe

fukin ell , you guys are brave, no one worried about getting beheaded or anything? jail time ?

Offline VFM

fukin ell , you guys are brave, no one worried about getting beheaded or anything? jail time ?

Dubai is an enigma and hard to explain. You really have to go there and punt to 'get it'.  The perception in the west is based upon headlines in the Sun newspapaper. Some of the girls for hire are stunning and punting is quite easy as long as you are savy. Deep pockets also help!

DARKHORSEMAN

You are a prick!

Online eric 70

I worked in Dubai for a while. The regal plaza is the best place,in bur dubai.

Offline Marmalade

You are a prick!

Took you three months to think up that? Keep trying.  :cool:

Offline Cardinalsinner

Jules bar is a must in Dubai. All shapes and sizes. Any nationality. Prices start from (my cheapest) 250 AED for a hour with Vietnamese mid 20s average looking and to be fair to her a willing punt. The priciest was 1250 AED for Russian said she was 18 certainly looked it and a real PE. Dubai I find is like the holy grail for punting anything you could ask for. All can be found at Jules bar

Offline Checkmate1984

Very surprised can get this in dubai, been tryin to book massage in dubai and been told can only be done by same sex due to dubai rules so gna give that a miss lol awkward gettin massage by male!!

Offline Cardinalsinner

I had a great massage in Dubai with Thai girl was 450 AED. Then she gave the usual stroke after came to agreement 450AED for sex and ended up one the best punts I had! Was a taxi driver who took me there was in Bur Dubai

Offline Rack Admirer

Jules bar is a must in Dubai. All shapes and sizes. Any nationality. Prices start from (my cheapest) 250 AED for a hour with Vietnamese mid 20s average looking and to be fair to her a willing punt. The priciest was 1250 AED for Russian said she was 18 certainly looked it and a real PE. Dubai I find is like the holy grail for punting anything you could ask for. All can be found at Jules bar

How does it work? Say I'm staying in a hotel 10 mins+ walk away from Jules Bar. I go to the bar and meet a fit asian WG who I'd like to shag. Would a fee be agreed within the bar (assume yes)? Would there be a bar fine (assume no)? Where do we have sex? Can we walk back to the hotel or is a taxi better? Are hotels girl friendly or will they phone the police? Seeing as prostitution is illegal, I can't understand how it all works  :unknown:

Offline BDiONU

How does it work? Say I'm staying in a hotel 10 mins+ walk away from Jules Bar. I go to the bar and meet a fit asian WG who I'd like to shag. Would a fee be agreed within the bar (assume yes)? Would there be a bar fine (assume no)? Where do we have sex? Can we walk back to the hotel or is a taxi better? Are hotels girl friendly or will they phone the police? Seeing as prostitution is illegal, I can't understand how it all works  :unknown:
Dubai is not Thailand, no bar fines.  Yes you agree the fee and whats included while you chat with her, most WGs are independent, some have a mamasan.  Take her to your room, unless you have not booked a double room with 2 guests that is girl friendly.  Otherwise she'll know a cheap place.   Check out ISG for which hotels are girl friendly, they change and they will not phone the police.   Taxi better because usually it'll be too hot to walk anywhere.

You have to understand that the police turn a blind eye to the sex trade, unless they've had some complaints or you're being very obvious/stupid.   They don't want trouble, they want tourists.

Offline BDiONU

Very surprised can get this in dubai, been tryin to book massage in dubai and been told can only be done by same sex due to dubai rules so gna give that a miss lol awkward gettin massage by male!!
Those are the official rules and they're applied by the higher end hotel spas.  In every other street massage joint (and the cheaper hotels) its completely ignored.

Offline BDiONU

I had a great massage in Dubai with Thai girl was 450 AED. Then she gave the usual stroke after came to agreement 450AED for sex and ended up one the best punts I had! Was a taxi driver who took me there was in Bur Dubai
I'm 2 years out of date but used to be 3 red notes for FS, 200 for BJ, 100 for handjob.

Offline Cardinalsinner

I'm 2 years out of date but used to be 3 red notes for FS, 200 for BJ, 100 for handjob.

You would be lucky to find that these days mate and if you did please let me know where I’d be straight there haha

Offline VFM

You would be lucky to find that these days mate and if you did please let me know where I’d be straight there haha

There are lots of massage places in Bur Dubai where you can get this at the prices quoted above near the Burjuam Shopping centre.  The are plenty of cards on car windows and on the pavement with the details.