Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PureDeebauchery Cullompton  (Read 2413 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4709703) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline tigerbiker

External Link/Members Only

£80 for 30 mins.

I previously did a neutral review for this lady - due to messing about with timing, I never met her that time even though we had a booking.

It was something of a TOFTT risk with this booking. The last review of her on here sounded interesting so I gave her a call and I'm glad I did.

Appointment was fixed 2hrs ahead by phone call and the usual get close by before calling again for the address. When I called for the address Dee said she was just getting out of the bath - a nice start because I'm picky about hygiene (she was bathtime squeeky clean when I got there).

Her place is easy to find and parking OK - house on a suburban estate.

When she opened the door, she looked great - wearing a lacy, crotchless body thing and hairless pussy on full view.... nice. I have to say I quite fancied her which was a good start.

Now, as per the last review, the accommodation for the event is unusual - a downstairs room with sofa and massage table. No problem in the end and I enjoyed the seduction on the sofa.

Dee has a few rules - no kissing, no anal and no fingering (as shame because I could happily have enjoyed all 3 with her - but plenty of other filth on offer). OW only.

We started with a bit of mutual, voyeristic masturbation on the sofa - I wanked and watched her wank her clitty with a vibe and she watched me stroke my cock. Then she inserted a small dildo and I pushed it in and out whilst she satisfied her cunt with the vibe.She asked me to push the dildo in and out and I really enjoyed doing that job. She was really getting into it and her vagina was getting wet. Lovely to have time to get a good close look of a smooth, clean and aroused pussy - I could see right inside her.

Next, I went down for some pussy licking - tasted good and she allowed me to gape open her wet vagina whilst I lapped away around the hole and up on her little clitty button. Proper pussy juice and not lube.

Then her turn to give me a covered BJ - good technique.

She then lay back on the sofa and I fed my erection into her pussy whilst she vibed her clit - I could feel the vibrations too - lovely.

We then moved over to the massage table and she lay back with her feet over her shoulder and I fucked her whilst I was standing - again she pleasured her clitty button with the vibe. Then I started to cum and the rubber filled with spunk :D. I don't think she orgasmed but I think she was close.

There was something dirty sexual about this encounter that made it very enjoyable - I got the impression that she was enjoying it as much as me and that made it feel great.

As Dee says in her profile "good sex for me is fucking a stranger" and I think she is being honest about that.

All in all - quite different to the average punt but better than the average punt. It was filled with willing filthy sex and a decent fuck. VFM in my book. :rolleyes:

I did not miss a proper bed for the action either - I think the sofa was a better arrangement than the normal divan,

Online Avabar

I quite like the sound of the sofa/massage table set up. Like it when things are a bit different. Very tempted to give this one a go.

Offline Seriously

Thanks Tigerbiker for your review. Reading of your experience took me back to my own, which was a remarkably similar event and conclusion. She is a one off but does seem to genuinely enjoy herself which is for me a strong positive. I think I might phone her again! I assume you had no scattiness with the booking this time?

Offline tigerbiker

Coms were perfect - like all SPs, probably best to phone rather than email or text.

Offline Crackpot11

Sounds good although the set up is still a bit weird.

Offline Crackpot11

Was it in a darkened room like the previous review?

Offline tigerbiker

It was darkened when I got there but I asked for the lights to be switched on which she immediately did - nice and bright after that for the full session.

I thing some ladies think that dim lights create an erotic atmosphere (it might do for females) - but I'm a very visual chap when it comes to sex and I like to see the action in 20/20, fully illuminated, colour vision.

Dee provided a full on voyeur enriched service with full, bright visibility.  Glasses on or off is your choice (I find they get in the way when licking pussy)

So you can choose your light level preference.

Offline Crackpot11

It’s usually a ploy to hide lumps n bumps.

Offline tigerbiker

No lumps or bumps on this lady - fit for her age.

Give her a go and report back............

Offline Crackpot11

V tempted, just a shame such a sketchy profile. Get rid of the waffle and get some decent pics up and use a bed ffs.