Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beatrice_NaughtyGirl - Camborne (tourer)  (Read 618 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7299532) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Online Avabar

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Price - £100 for 30 mins
Comms - Fine. Prompt and to the point
Location - Awful (see below). Camborne

I’ve posted a lot of positive reviews recently, and those meets were basically a reaction to this shitty punt. I realised I needed to up my punting game.

I hadn’t punted for a few months at this point. Was taking a break to give Tinder a good go. But after a few shite Tinder experiences, I thought fuck it, I’ll see who’s local and get a quick 30mins of pleasure. As usual, Cornwall was flooded with Brazilians with no reviews anywhere to research. So I picked Beatrice, as I got the impression from her pics that it at least wasn’t going to be a B&S.

Comms all fine, and punt quickly arranged for that day. She was staying in an apartment in Camborne centre above a busy office. You had to walk by the office reception to get to her apartment and it felt very awkward. I could definitely feel a lot of eyes on me. An awful place to punt from.

When Beatrice opened the door, I got the usual cold reception. No hint of a smile, in fact I’m not even sure she really looked at me. Tried to engage her in a bit of chat, but it clearly wasn’t happening.

The good news is that she is very much like her pictures. I was very turned on. Her breasts felt amazing as I played with them while she grinded her ass against my now very hard cock. So despite the frosty reception, I’m now thinking I’m in for at least a really good P&D. Sadly not.

Hygiene was passable at best. Breath wasn’t pleasant, she clearly wasn’t making much of an effort for meets. Things started with a vigorous hand job with her straight away saying “cum for me daddy”. She seriously wanted to end the punt that quick! A very lacklustre OW followed. I now realised that this was going to be a shit punt, so suggested cowgirl, thinking at least I can play with her juicy tits while she was on top. She positioned her self in such a way that the tip of my penis was barely in her. Started bouncing her ass (but in such a way that no further penetration was had) and started again with the “cum for me daddy’s”. No fucking chance with this position! I tried to move my hips to generate at least a little penetration, but she would just adjust herself to stop this happening. I suggested changing to doggy so that I’d at least have a bit more control of things. she sighed, rolled off me then pretended that she wanted to suck my dick again which soon reverted back to a fast handjob. I reminded her again about doggy, another sigh, and another new interest in sucking me off instead. At this point I thought fuck it! Whipped the condom off, and just wanked myself to a finish while she just sat there looking bored and pretending to play with her tits. Got dressed quick and got the hell out.

Felt so annoyed afterwards. May as well have just chucked the £100 down the drain. One of those punts that make you question why you’re doing it in the first place. Since then it’s been quality over quantity and avoiding Brazilians unless I hear very good things about them.

Offline squigmcdig

The trouble is they rotate so quickly, if you don't review within 10 minutes of cumming they are gone. Add to that the sheer volume of deposit scammers, both local and international girls, it is pretty much time to give up, even taking a trip to Plymouth or further a field seems pretty poor.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2024, 01:29:19 pm by squigmcdig »

Online Avabar

Yeah, wanted to review this one sooner but lost track of her profile and only just found it again. A lot of the Brazilians in Cornwall tend to circle back round every few months, so hopefully this will help someone else from wasting their money next time they’re in town (or anyone searching her profile in another area).

Online Avabar

And she’s back in Cornwall. That didn’t take long.