Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bacardi Martinez Nottingham  (Read 1532 times)

19 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7269182) (7 positive, 9 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]
18 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6808652) (7 positive, 8 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Iloveoral]

Offline booby

External Link/Members Only

Saw her a couple of months back, was staying in Notts, fired off a few messages, she returned my message first, set up the meet. Wasn't too far so walked round. Her directions took me away from her house, then I had to walk back on myself. She then started sending some quite panicked and annoyed sounding messages, "aren't you here yet", as it seemed like I was taking too much time but I was walking and she sent me the wrong way! Anyway, got to the house, she also seemed a bit paranoid about people seeing me go in and making sure I closed the gate. All in all, didn't put me in the most relaxed and tranquil mood to start the meet.

The house was a bit shabby inside but not too bad. As for Bacardi, she's looks well different to her photos. For a second I was thinking is this the same girl. But it is the same girl, she just looks a lot less polished in real life. And she is mega skinny. I'm an equal opportunities pervert so quite like a boney arse for a change. She wore the school girl skirt and fishnets for me, which was nice.

£90 for half hour.

Anyway, she gave some good head and made great noises when having sex. Seemed into it and liked my thickness but the whole start of the meet just made me want to get it over with so I came pretty quick. I definitely wasn't there or staying for the half hour.

Had a nice conversation at the end and she does seem a lovely girl but it kind of just wasn't what I was expecting. Perhaps in a hotel on tour with more realistic expectations it'd be different but overall I'd give it a neutral.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
I’ve been considering are at h with her, I’ve met her ages back and it was ok
She’s young and fit, that alone is tempting  :lol:

Offline Jonesy69

Cheers for the review, what’s she like facially?

Online Dipper

Seem to remember a smelly fanny claim and psoriasis rash concern with this one in the past.

Offline Newtothisstuff

Seem to remember a smelly fanny claim and psoriasis rash concern with this one in the past.
I remember reading that too. I also seem to remember that being a bit rushed was a frequent theme.  But for me, it really boils down to this - four reviews and four neutrals.  Not devastating, but not an encouraging sign. Four reviews and didn't manage to get a single 'Green'.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2024, 06:14:04 pm by Newtothisstuff »

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
I’ve indexed to her old profile
7 greens….

I remember now, not great, she had me hold her throat which was strange, and the bag popped on the last stroke. Nice girl but I remember her skin rash too, nothing to be mad worried about.

Offline booby

I didn't get any whiffs. She did have some psoriasis but I don't have an issue. Nothing too bad in my opinion.

Offline booby

Facially she was alright but not really my type, but from the profile I was expecting an absolute stunner.

Offline boofey

I saw this one yesterday, will do a review later in the week, but for now just want to share some thoughts to hopefully allow you guys to make a better decision than I did.

The apartment STANK of weed.
The room stinks of musty vagina.

Definitely should have walked, but was thinking with my cock.
Awful experience tbh

Offline michael.fannymore

Musty vagina plus monkey pox = £170 an hour. Something doesnt add up right  :unknown: