Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: La Paz - Bolivia  (Read 1259 times)

Offline akauya

I had the opportunity to have a fleeting visit to Colombia and Bolivia early this November so I was preparing my hotlist for each country. Unfortunately my visit to Colombia was so short that I didn’t get the chance to sample the local talent.

I did manage to get a few punts in La Paz, Bolivia though. So here it goes.

Prostitution is legal in Bolivia and regulated. WGs have to be registered and have health checks regularly (I think every 20-odd days).

One thing that is essential for punting in Bolivia is you have to know Spanish as hardly any WG speaks English.

Another consideration is the altitude in La Paz; it’s over 3000 metres above sea level so you’d better acclimatize before you start punting.

The main resources I used to find WGs were External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

All communication is via WhatsApp.

A bit of warning, be prepared to walk as 8 out of 10 of the profiles on those websites are BS. Also make sure you see WGs that charge at least Bs300 (Bolivianos about £36) an hour; any less and the quality of the girls isn’t that great.

After walking from a few parlours I was lucky enough to find three that stood out of the crowd. I saw each of them twice.

Darlyn
External Link/Members Only

First time I was reluctant as I was expecting to be another B&S job but was pleasantly surprised to find a real gem. Darlyn is a genuine 18yo with an amazing attitude and tidy little body. Barely 5’3” very slim with a peachy bum. Facially I would say 6/10 but her attitude was amazing. She was incredibly smiley from the start and continued her service happily throughout my stay. She put some Latin music on and performed a little dance for me which was really cute.

As I was short of time I only paid for half hour (Bs200 about £24). Her oral (covered) was very good, taking me deep, then sex in as many positions as I wanted; she was not only very compliant but very enthusiastic too. During the conversation she intimated that she really enjoys sex and might as well get paid for it.

I booked her for an hour the following day as I wanted to enjoy her again plus try her anal service (Bs200 extra).

Next day she was 30mins late as her courses run on longer (she works in between uni lessons). I wasn’t very happy with the wait but she was worth it in the end. She apologised profusely and halved her anal service to Bs100. So her hour plus anal cost me Bs400 (roughly £48).

For a tiny woman she took anal really well, at some point when she was changing position (on her back with a pillow under her bum and her legs up) she said that she really enjoys anal sex. That encouraged me to go balls deep in her arse and she took it well whilst playing with her clit.

Long story short she was the highlight of my punting experience in La Paz.

Nathaly

Another great find, late 20s or early 30s curvy woman. Visited her twice; both times half hours (due to my time constraints) each time Bs200.  Great service, really friendly, great body as per her pictures (actually she looked a lot better in real life). My only issue she had bolt on boobs but still very well done. She offered OWO extra but I declined (my choice). Facially I would give her a 8/10. Very attractive with strong Latina looks.

“Victoria”

She would have been the highlight of my visit for her stunning looks if only she had been a little bit more enthusiastic. To be fair though she said she only started in this job a couple of weeks earlier so she was finding her feet as it were. Despite that she was very pleasant and did everything I requested.

Victoria is a tall-ish girl, early 20s, slim, with a very toned body and reasonably sized boobs, her face though, to me it was 10/10. Really pretty, couldn’t stop kissing her (lips only).

Unfortunately her profile page is gone but I found another that looks like her (99% is not her - I’m a little hazy now as I looked at hundreds of pages and it was a while ago) but this body will give you an idea of what Victoria looked like.

Her place was a parlour/flat; when I went there were 5 girls. They all came to see me one by one and I got to choose the one I liked. Victoria stood out a mile. I would have gone back to see her a few more times but I had very limited time so I only managed to see her twice. She had incredibly smooth skin, very tight pussy. Had to slow myself down so as not to pop too quickly. Very vanilla girl, nothing raunchy about her but pleasant and submissive.

All in all, the punting scene in La Paz is very hit and miss. I was very lucky to find three WGs that stood out of the many B&S there. I did punt other girls but they were so unremarkable that I only went for a quick pump and dump.

One night I ended up in an “upmarket” cocktail bar where they expect you to buy extremely overpriced drinks to drink with a hostess. You can then arrange with her, separately, to go to a private room. It’s all too overpriced (it worked out at about Bs2000+ all in all) and although there were a few girls to choose from there weren’t any to my liking; also I’m not a great drinker so I pretended I didn’t have enough money and left.

Unfortunately I didn’t have much time to explore the city to give a fuller report but I was glad I found some girls who really stood out and made my brief stay very pleasurable.

Please note that a lot of these girls may disappear and no longer be available… as I said, it’s all a bit hit and miss there.

As always YMMV.

Offline Marmalade

Thank you for the report. A pity if you didn't have time to explore the face-to-face venues?

This is a very old out-of-date list. Most places probably no longer exist.
If anyone else is going it would be good to get updates. Especially for those like myself perhaps who detest relying on the online stuff.

How did you get on with the altitude?

Offline akauya

Thank you for the report. A pity if you didn't have time to explore the face-to-face venues?

This is a very old out-of-date list. Most places probably no longer exist.
If anyone else is going it would be good to get updates. Especially for those like myself perhaps who detest relying on the online stuff.

How did you get on with the altitude?

Cheers for that Marmalade,

The info in ISG on La Paz is indeed a little out of date. I was told that there was a crack down not long ago on certain face-to-face venues and a lot of them closed down.

Due to my very short visit (under a week) I had to rely on online advertising; which indeed cost me a lot of time as I had to walk plenty of times. I was very lucky to find three prossies who made my visit worthwhile.

Altitude is a bit of a bugger but not much if you don't exert yourself beforehand. I was in Bogota for a day (which is about 2,600 odd metres above sea level) that helped a bit. La Paz is a very hilly town and going up the stairs or uphill can take your breath away. Thankfully one day resting was enough for me (time to do a lot of online research).

The worst thing about La Paz is the traffic, fucking awful, but they do have an amazing network of cable cars (their version of Underground as it were) that covers the whole city. You get amazing views of the city travelling by "Teleferico".

One thing I've noticed is there are plenty of Venezuelan girls working there. Apparently they are famed for being prettier than local girls - not that I've noticed. However The fact that they are forced, because of the current situation of their country, to look for work in other countries made me feel uneasy; so I just punted local Bolivian girls. Maybe silly of me but I would have felt that I was, in a way, exploiting their situation.

I don't think La Paz is an ideal punting destination, I heard Santa Cruz is the mecca of punting in Bolivia followed by Cochabamba. La Paz has enough girls (if one is willing to walk a bit) to scratch that itch only.

Aside that La Paz is an amazingly crazy city, the tourist zones where they sell local handicrafts is bloody awesome, extremely beautiful stuff for sale at not so bad prices.

Offline Wankingdead

Have to admit when I was in South America I met a lot of Venezuelan girls, they needed my money and I needed their bodies, fair deal

Offline Mackapaka

Have to admit when I was in South America I met a lot of Venezuelan girls, they needed my money and I needed their bodies, fair deal

Classic ..love it ! :D