Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bustyvic87xx - Cheadle  (Read 3637 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6270106) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by OakTree]

Offline kammyaccountant

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Communication: sent her a text message in the morning and got a reply back confirming the booking for later on in the evening.

Looks: Very pretty in my opinion, curvy with nice pair of tits. Hardly any makeup on which I prefer, proper girl next door type.

Attitude: very talkative which made my visit more relaxing and enjoyable.

Services: massage, sex, owo and kissing (agreed on beforehand)

Punt: Paperwork done and away we went. Started with a massage followed by some decent kissing and suckling on them big firm tits. Next she got down to give me a decent owo with a nice slow/fast technique. Time to return the favour, she was fully shaven down there and clean and fresh. Some faint moaning which sounded genuine.
Next on with the condom, I got on top with missionary, what made it even more enjoyable was the fact Vic seemed to enjoy it as well and was not rushing like some girls do. Asked her to go on top into cowgirl, boy she can ride and she carried on till I came. Lay there talking for a bit and then I showered and left a very happy satisfied man.
One of the best punts I have ever had and will definitely be returning. Although Vic did say she works around her other commitments and only works occasionally.
Cost: 1 Hour £80 (bargain)

Online danny#3

was there any indication that you could have had another go or is a one pop shop?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2021, 12:15:02 pm by danny#3 »

Online Bustydusty

Definitely sounds a bargain- never seen her profile because her likes list doesn’t contain any of the things I want  :unknown:

Offline george r

sounds a bargain at that price .

Offline Drayki

Good review, I’ve had some contact with her but she was only doing outcalls when I contacted her, no doubt she’ll get a load of bookings now especially at 80 notes an hour   ;)

Offline BaldEagle

Good report. I had seen this profile over the last few months but thought there had to be some sort of scam at that price or it was a parlour girl advert. She shows her age as 36 and you describe her as curvy. How realistic is the age and do her photos hide something of a belly or is it just the angle they are taken from?

Offline Kool Keef

Good report. I had seen this profile over the last few months but thought there had to be some sort of scam at that price or it was a parlour girl advert. She shows her age as 36 and you describe her as curvy. How realistic is the age and do her photos hide something of a belly or is it just the angle they are taken from?

+1
Had comms with her a few weeks back but thought there would be some sort of catch with that cheap price so didn't go through with it in the end.

Offline kammyaccountant

She is by means not skinny neither has a belly sticking out, my type of girl with a bit of meat as they say.

Offline kammyaccountant

Not sure as I didn't ask her but there's no harm in asking I guess
Definitely sounds a bargain- never seen her profile because her likes list doesn’t contain any of the things I want  :unknown:

Offline kammyaccountant

I've been punting on/off for about 10 years and she is probably one of the most genuine girl I have met. Saying that it's just my opinion and she meets my requirements I guess. She's in her mid 30's, clean, sexy and knows what she's doing and didn't rush or answer her phone etc which is a huge bonus nowadays. She did mention hygiene is very important so kissing and owo would be with her discretion.

Offline Wildwood

Offline BaldEagle

Her popularity must be increasing. Showing her green light today and now charging £100 ph.

Offline GingerNuts

Her popularity must be increasing. Showing her green light today and now charging £100 ph.

All those "bargain" comments won't have helped.

Offline Kool Keef

Could see that coming after this review tbh

Online Bustydusty

Could see that coming after this review tbh
Me too - tried arranging but comms were dreadful

Tbh without the review I doubt many would have bothered with so few “likes”
« Last Edit: October 29, 2021, 02:02:11 pm by Bustydusty »