Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: blonde sophya Swindon  (Read 1538 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3161907) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline dazg

External Link/Members Only

30 minutes - £70

Had a post lockdown horn so after several enquiries plumped for blonde sophya.

Comms were quick and clear, the flat is in a newish block close to the town centre, entry was quick and easy.

Once in greeted by sophyas beaming smile, very very friendly with chat leading me to the bedroom. Paperwork out of the way the meet began.

Once stripped out of her clothes her body was gorgeous, petite, toned and very sexy.

First disappointment was she made it clear no touching of her pussy, disappointing but not a massive problem.

Then onto the covered oral, constant eye contact and very deep sucking was awesome... Playing with her lovely little tits made me harder than I've ever been with a wg. Then to make it sexier she moved round so her ass was inches from my face, wiggling her ass while she sucked...

I told her she was a tease and she giggled and sucked deeper... I could have let her suck me all meet but wanted to feel that pussy...
She hopped on and bounced hard and fast on my cock.. Letting me suck those lovely little tits until I blew my load in the bag...

No rush to clean up and she was chatty and smiley as I dressed and she led me to the door, letting me have a final feel of her tits and ass as I left..

Overall a really good meet Sophya is sexy and friendly and damn sexy..

Would I go again, very much already getting ready for another visit.