Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natty Big Boobies - Yeovil Tour  (Read 348 times)

11 review(s) for NATASHA&BOOBS (5 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline requiem

End of June, returned to punting after a 1-2 yr break, Yeovil is a bit of a desert for young woman and as I fancied seeing a fit girl saw an Amanda GFE touring Romanian not ideal, but photos weren't too bad, Girl Next Door type.

Called number shown ending 268, and arranged for a 30min booking within the hour, got postcode by text and was told to call when close.
So arrived 5mins before start time, residential area, parked up around corner and called for house number, got this and entered.

Upon arrival it was clear that the house had 2 working girls and I had got a different one - Natty Big Boobies - adultwork number 3191545 (can't do links).

Couldn't be bothered to say anything as the little man took over so just handed over the money and got down to business.

Appearance wise Natty is as shown in her photos, fake boobs, fake eyebrows, bit tatts, lip ring, not my cup of tea and nothing like Amanda the original girl I had wanted to see but not ugly either 6/10.

Services - £70 for 30 mins quick massage, owo, reverse oral then, sex in 3 positions; her on top, missionary and doggie. She then finished me off by hand over her tits.

Her attitude was ok, English quite good very hot weather so that obviously got a mention, made a joke about my babies going everywhere (first spurt went on her duvet), but overall would describe it as perfunctory at best.

Would not see again and annoyed by the switch as not my type of girl.