Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MistressJem - Rugby  (Read 1195 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7501124) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline samir32

External Link/Members Only

Locations - Small little part of Rugby

Girl - Photos are accurate, she is even more sexy in person, would rate her a solid 9.5/10, she reminds me a bit of Brooke Monk.

Originally decided 30 minutes booking with her but when I turned up I asked if she was available for 1 hour, because god dayum she is stunning, so paid £165 via transfer.

This is my first time meeting a domme, so decided to go with something light which was tie and tease, which consisted of her edging me and orgasm denial. She kept running her nails across my body and that felt amazing, after I cummed the first time she then gave me oral and as the previous review said, her eye contact was out of this world as she can give a proper good deep throat, her pussy smelt and tasted fresh. Managed to cum 3x in 50 minutes :O, my cock was numb at the end of the session  :D  :lol:

Would recommend visiting her before she decides to put her prices up as she did say she gets busy.

Offline Battlebus

She looks FAF! Will deffo add her to the HL!

Offline ulstersubbie

I do like the look of her, that's two positives on UKP. Thanks for the review.