Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MELIZZA GAMBEL Brazilian Milf - Leamington TOFTT  (Read 1919 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7378081) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline justinlondon1

External Link/Members Only

£80 for 30 mins

Venue - Easy to find apartment, clean and safe

The best punt I think I have ever had! She seems to really enjoy what she does and it shows. 10/10 for me!

Lady - pics do not do her justice, amazing breasts (enhanced) and a body built for sex.  She greeted me in a sexy red bikini which she immediately pulled to the side inviting me to lick her juicy pussy with a lovely trimmed landing spot.
Kissing - very good FK, full of passion.
OWO - good with eye contact and deep throat
Sex - enthusiastic and enjoyable, several positions, reverse cowgirl, doggy and missionary.
Cleanliness - perfect
Clock watching - none
Anal - available but not taken

Comms - Communication was ok, her English is not great had to speak some broken Spanish and some Italian as my Portuguese is non existent. Instructions by text were clear for me to find the place, I even informed her that I would be 10 minutes late which she was fine with.

Overall- The best punt I have ever had, will certainly be visiting her again.

For more clips of her she has her own website: External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 20, 2024, 08:52:16 am by justinlondon1 »

Online theejaculator

Thanks for the TOFTT and popping your cherry with a first review.
Just my point of view but she looks like a well built woman , size 14 Maybe? Plus easily in her late 40s early 50s...the face doesn't do it for me but glad you had a good time :hi:

Offline tigerbiker

Her own website has a stack of photos and videos - with dates and face shots.
I quite liked the Bumbum Guloso album - she clearly liked having her bottom fucked :D