Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: x Naughty Girl Romford  (Read 850 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7042719) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Plan R

(Not reviewed in yonks, been seeing a reg all that time)
Reg not working at the mo so here goes..

Decided to make 1hr appt with Naughty Girl External Link/Members Only  120 Charlies she was in Romford at the time - Dec 2023

Comms Straight forward, no drama got the postcode and street name, then on arrival I got more details flat num etc.
Venue 4th or 5th floor of a block in Romford, got the lift up. Afterwards she told me it frequently jams  :scare: so on the way out I took the stairs

Girl I don't believe the profile pic (black leotard) is accurate, that is a gym/hard bod. The girl I saw had a much looser softer bod - not toned.
Very feminine though, big natural (slightly saggy) naturals but a soft un-toned bod. Age 26 seemed accurate.  I will say this, she had a lovely personality - never made me feel unwelcome, or like the dirty old man I am  :D     

Punt  I just wanted face sitting and a hand job while I slurped away (my usual).  She obliged and never complained despite a few position changes.
Such a lovely light welcoming person (I'm not being fluffy - just makes a change when you get one like that)

Would I return..?   Hmm it's a no from me as despite everything I just didn't fancy her that much and didn't get the wow factor from the punt
(I'm too used to smoking hot Roms treating me with utter disdain I think  :D )

Offline Limauk18

Hi I don’t know if this is against the rules but would love know who your regular is as me and you are into the same thing.

Online SonofAJohn

Hi I don’t know if this is against the rules but would love know who your regular is as me and you are into the same thing.
Sensing a bit of punters romance going on here.
Invite us all to the wedding lads and don't forget to take your PRep tablets.