Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marriann In Harrow  (Read 1981 times)

Mrfixit

Saw Mariann a few weeks ago . Reason i will rate this as a Neutral is Mariann herself is a very nice girl , not rude in anyway . To be honest there is not much to say apart than it was an average performance bordering on boring , Bj was very average ,sex was average as well she was happy to oblige to get into different positions , but that was it, not much input from her. Like others have stated she seems jaded and like one review I read on here sometime ago, she would not stop scratching which was a bit off putting.

For me this was a one off , definitely not going back .

Offline punk

sounds like she has nits, scalp compliant, drugs, mental problem or none of the above.

abdul

Actually the thing is when this type of lady comes to adult industry they will try to concentrate to clients as much up as they can to keep going good business. And once they will up they won't care about services. Only intention is then to get money one by one and sending it to home asap.you'll see how long Marian stays here 4/5 days or max. 1 week. Then when runs out of money back to London.

Offline Luke

Made a fool of a lot of people here, don't know how she gets away with it,

Offline Steve2

I have always found her to be very willing and good.  your mileage may vary

Mrfixit

I just found it rather dry and I am not the only one who has this sort of opinion about her services sadly , for me she is definitely a one off.

Offline punk

may be better to see her when she first arrives in london as i think Steve does.

Offline smiths

may be better to see her when she first arrives in london as i think Steve does.

He always gets in their asap. :D

Offline punk

Offline smiths

Offline Steve2

Abso fucking lutely

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

I normally see her within 2 days of coming back
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 03:28:57 pm by Steve2 »

Offline smiths

Abso fucking lutely

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

I normally see her within 2 days of coming back

Yeah, get in their mate. :D ;)

Mrfixit

:hi:  :hi:  :hi: hats off to Steve i know i definitely have had quite some fun following your recommendations .