Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London strip joints - intel and maybe more?  (Read 173985 times)

Offline oldrainbow

From what I've heard i think the locals are trying to get the place closed down i think hackney council are meeting tomorrow where they are deciding about taking a strip club licence off the owners, which would be such a shame!

Offline Baxter63

I looked at the Hackney Council Agenda, for the meeting. It's just a renewal of the Sexual Entertainment Venue Licence. There's only one (resident) objector and not residents. Council officers, police, fire and local ward councillors aren't objecting.

External Link/Members Only  - not entirely accurate reporting. The grounds for objection are good for a laugh.

If anybody wants to read the Hackney Council Agenda (it has the operating Standard Conditions - CCTV in the Private Rooms, anybody?) I'll post. Or you can Google search.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 05:55:21 pm by Baxter63 »
Banned reason: Anti UKP wanker Kelvin on another forum
Banned by: 90125

Offline oldrainbow

Thanks for clearing that up! I can look forward to my next visit then!

Offline Baxter63

Who knows what might happen on the night, tonight? No doubt the local paper will report.

JamesFD

Can we please have the other, larger thread restored?

Offline apple-paul

Can we please have the other, larger thread restored?

I second this. Also, why was it removed? Just so as to avoid making the same mistake.

Offline myothernameis

Also, why was it removed? Just so as to avoid making the same mistake.

I just wonder, did it have to do with new members asking for details, like the address of a club, and through here, the club has got to much attention

Offline IG88b

I second this. Also, why was it removed? Just so as to avoid making the same mistake.

This was my intention when bringing back this thread. See no real reason for its removal, at least we might know so as to be responsible in the future.

Offline notcalledchris

I looked at the Hackney Council Agenda, for the meeting. It's just a renewal of the Sexual Entertainment Venue Licence. There's only one (resident) objector and not residents. Council officers, police, fire and local ward councillors aren't objecting.

External Link/Members Only  - not entirely accurate reporting. The grounds for objection are good for a laugh.

If anybody wants to read the Hackney Council Agenda (it has the operating Standard Conditions - CCTV in the Private Rooms, anybody?) I'll post. Or you can Google search.

First time Ive heard the arguement that a strip pub should be closed because it contributes to marine polution!!

Offline Baxter63

Offline Puppy3

Took a visit for the first time in over a year this week.
The girls' technique is much harder to resist here, much less "wanna dance" and move on, but more engaging - they're much more difficult to turn down after a period of chatting and fondling. Tends to get expensive, but good for an occasional diversion

Offline Gameofthrones

I've been to the axe a few times. Most girls will let you touch them and some of them does short kisses too. But I highly doubt this taking the dick out of the pants story.
Especially on a Friday.

Offline hunter66

Are there any Brazilian strippers working there ?

Offline SWLondon

Mostly Romanian and Bulgarian.  I don't think I've ever seen a Brazilian there, but I'm hardly a regular!

Offline Future great

Offline Puppet Master

A couple of English on some nights too and an Irish girl who is an air stewardess with the biggest tits I’ve ever seen  :D

Offline peterclarke

Visited over the weekend with a few friends. Benefit of going with friends is that we all keep each other informed during the evening of which of the girls gave a great dance and which of the girls we should avoid. Got there around 9pm (£5 entry) and it was as crowded as I've seen it - i usually go after work about 5pm otherwise. Immediately approached by girls before we even had a chance to take jackets off. However when its this busy, the girl simply moves on to the next punter after you reject her - during quieter times of the day she will hang around/argue/make it more difficult.

I had around 5 dances, all at £20. The 'naughty forty' (£40) dances are a gimmick IMO; they don't feel like they last double the time and i get the same service from the girl when i've had them in the past. On a Friday night it is essentially a meat market and in the chaos of it all its difficult to keep track of timings anyway which i suspect the girls take advantage of. I will say that the quality of girls was fantastic, they all looked incredible. There was very little chit chat/flirting/stroking at the bar before they try to drag you off to the private room - i usually like this interaction before the dance.

One of the girls took me upstairs for the first time as the room downstairs was full. Its quite dark up there, but lots more room for girls to perform some more adventurous moves. Another one of the girls was shamelessly trying to sell a £40 dance whilst I was queuing with her for a normal dance... and during the dance she must have mentioned it 4 times.  She was rubbing my cock vigorously through my trousers whilst constantly asking me for a £40 dance - no thanks.

The last girl i had a dance with, prior to the dance i bought her a drink and we sat down on the sofa briefly. She placed my hand palm up on the sofa before sitting down on it - they wasn't much room for maneuver but i was able to bypass her underwear and explore with some fingers.

All in all a really enjoyable night. It's not something i do regularly but when i do its always at the Axe.

Offline Duron

A couple of English on some nights too and an Irish girl who is an air stewardess with the biggest tits I’ve ever seen  :D
What night was that?

Offline anonymouse72

Looking forward to a visit and a night out in Shoreditch next month. I wonder if the sexy Romanian girl with glasses is still there. Must have been 2 years ago I was last there and she practically wanked me off at the bar. Good fun place to go.

Offline Duron

Thursday  :thumbsup:
I popped on last night (Thursday). Couldn't see 'an Irish girl' among the many there were.
However, had several with large naturals. Had a dance with 2, both called 'Andra' from Romania, coincidentally. One blonde and one brunette.
Brunette: big boobs and big areolas. Somewhat business-like (... but hey it's a commercial interaction). Paid £10 to grope while queuing for the communal room. But a bit restricted. In the dance, was a delight to see those big areolas, and squeeze those puppies. £40 naughty forty, cos I didn't think she'll loosen up enough for £20 and accepted the upsell during the dance. It was worth it. Small nipples.
Blonde (very blonde, tall): very touchy touchy gropey at the bar. Was feeling up my cock while I teased her hard nipples. Got much more for the £20 in the dance. More time, full on wrestling with her boobs, sucking very hard big nipples, bum, body while she almost tried to wank me off. Recommended.

Anyone seen this 'Irish' mentioned above?

Offline NoStringsFun

Planning a trip there with a newbie from work next month. All good fun but I do find the girls a little pushy.

Offline Colston36

You what? Your "brian" really wasn't in control............

That's because she had her young down his throat.

Offline Puppet Master

I popped on last night (Thursday). Couldn't see 'an Irish girl' among the many there were.
However, had several with large naturals. Had a dance with 2, both called 'Andra' from Romania, coincidentally. One blonde and one brunette.
Brunette: big boobs and big areolas. Somewhat business-like (... but hey it's a commercial interaction). Paid £10 to grope while queuing for the communal room. But a bit restricted. In the dance, was a delight to see those big areolas, and squeeze those puppies. £40 naughty forty, cos I didn't think she'll loosen up enough for £20 and accepted the upsell during the dance. It was worth it. Small nipples.
Blonde (very blonde, tall): very touchy touchy gropey at the bar. Was feeling up my cock while I teased her hard nipples. Got much more for the £20 in the dance. More time, full on wrestling with her boobs, sucking very hard big nipples, bum, body while she almost tried to wank me off. Recommended.

Anyone seen this 'Irish' mentioned above?

She’s usually in on a Thursday. I can’t remember her name but you can ask for her at the bar (I did last time). She is only about a size 10 but has natural G cups. I believe she works for Easy Jet.

Offline Duron

I still haven't seen this Irish big boobs. But I was there last night and they said at the bar her name is Jess. She may have been in later - I left at 9:30.

Is this the right girl?

The one I saw was Andrea (Romania very good English). She's been there 3 weeks she said. Lovely personality. Large areolas. There was another (name unknown) similar areolas last night for those who like that.

I must say, private dance (although may look like low VFM compared to a Soho punt) is a whole different sensual experience, particular as there are half a dozen more going on around you with major groping. Addictive.

Offline Puppet Master

I still haven't seen this Irish big boobs. But I was there last night and they said at the bar her name is Jess. She may have been in later - I left at 9:30.

Is this the right girl?

The one I saw was Andrea (Romania very good English). She's been there 3 weeks she said. Lovely personality. Large areolas. There was another (name unknown) similar areolas last night for those who like that.

I must say, private dance (although may look like low VFM compared to a Soho punt) is a whole different sensual experience, particular as there are half a dozen more going on around you with major groping. Addictive.

That rings a bell. There’s definitely only one Irish air stewardess who works there  :thumbsup: She’ll be woth the wait for you - her tits are just insane.

A couple of other good tips - look out for Anca (huge natural jugs) and gives you an over the trousers tug during the dance and Isabelle (very popular blonde with glasses and fake tits).

Offline Duron

Is Anca blonde and tall with usually smudged lipstick? I think I've had her. Very grope-ie on the dick, yes. Her boobs natural but feels like she's had some minor work done on them?

Offline Puppet Master

Is Anca blonde and tall with usually smudged lipstick? I think I've had her. Very grope-ie on the dick, yes. Her boobs natural but feels like she's had some minor work done on them?

No - brown curly hair (sometimes died red or other colours) and boobs entirely natural.

Offline Puppet Master

Just ask for her - she's in most nights. Cracking dance  :hi:

Offline Alastor22

Is the jar still £1? I read somewhere is £2 now every time it passes around

Offline Puppet Master

£1 last time I was in (which was last week)

Offline somerandomfella

Still a lot of fun to visit. I'd visit with a budget and always go over it. There was a very charming Iranian girl who was just lovely to chat to and dance with, can't remember her name. Some girls do get annoyed if you don't go for a dance with them, their problem though.

Offline dubs

£1 last time I was in (which was last week)

One of the few products that has never suffered inflation. It was £1 when I first started going to strip pubs 30 years ago.

Using the inflation calculator £1 then is worth £2.23 now.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 08:23:19 am by dubs »

Offline bhudda

One of the few products that has never suffered inflation. It was £1 when I first started going to strip pubs 30 years ago.

Using the inflation calculator £1 then is worth £2.23 now.

Used to be 50p in the axe when i first went iirc ... and that was less than 30 years ago.

Offline dubs

Used to be 50p in the axe when i first went iirc ... and that was less than 30 years ago.

Not been to the axe, but I remember the dirty looks you would get from the girl if you dropped a 50p in their jug.

Offline daveangel100

Don’t know what’s going on at the Griffin maybe a slow day but firstly one of the dancers (black girl think she was called Paris) asks for a pound twice knowing she’s collected from me while another starts her rounds. Shrug and put it in - no point arguing it’s only a quid. Then blonde asks if I want a dance - hand over a tenner and says it’s now £15. By that point I figure they think I’m a mug or a tourist and walk out. Never had that before. Not a great sign.

Offline LLPunting

Don’t know what’s going on at the Griffin maybe a slow day but firstly one of the dancers (black girl think she was called Paris) asks for a pound twice knowing she’s collected from me while another starts her rounds. Shrug and put it in - no point arguing it’s only a quid. Then blonde asks if I want a dance - hand over a tenner and says it’s now £15. By that point I figure they think I’m a mug or a tourist and walk out. Never had that before. Not a great sign.

The Griffin has always struck me as more of a clip joint than it's former brethren Shoreditch way.  I wouldn't recommend it because the other 3 places offer the same girls or better in (marginally) better atmosphere.

Offline daveangel100

It’s just a bit weird - never been like that before. Wasn’t a great set of girls working but I’m surprised they tried to scam. It’s a quid here and a fiver there but no one wants to be in a place where they try and rip you off.

Offline MCullen71

Was in the Axe last night - first time in a while. Decent array of girls and have one favourite slightly older but fit EE girl. The upstairs is completely out of action now resulting in long queues for private dances in the small downstairs area. A few of the girls mentioned that upstairs was planned to be used for more private/VIP activity at £350 an hour but nobody seemed to think it was in use. It seems an odd setup now - wonder if there are licensing issues...

Offline Duron

I'm yet to see this 'elusive Irish girl with large rack' (who I was told at the bar is called Jess). Anybody seen her yet?

BTW, if the customer is planning to spend around £300 they were happy to phone her and get her in.

Offline Josey Wales

The Griffin increased their private dance price from £10 to £15 very recently - like a week or two ago - so it's now the same as similar places in Shoreditch. 

Offline LLPunting

The Griffin increased their private dance price from £10 to £15 very recently - like a week or two ago - so it's now the same as similar places in Shoreditch.

Is this daytime rates?  I only recall paying tenners at Horns and Browns before school let out on weekdays.  YoA was all day 20 at least for the last couple of years.

Offline Josey Wales

Yes, £15 daytime at Horns, Browns and Griffin. 

External Link/Members Only

Offline daveangel100

Fair enough it was still showing £10 on the website when that happened

Offline irwinuk

I'm yet to see this 'elusive Irish girl with large rack' (who I was told at the bar is called Jess). Anybody seen her yet?

BTW, if the customer is planning to spend around £300 they were happy to phone her and get her in.

I've been there Wednesday and seen her at the bar. Those boobs are AMAZING. couldn't get a pvt dance bc she was all the time with 2 guys buying her drinks and dances for the entire hour i was there. I'll come back soon to check her availability  :blush:

Offline lovespike

I've been there Wednesday and seen her at the bar. Those boobs are AMAZING. couldn't get a pvt dance bc she was all the time with 2 guys buying her drinks and dances for the entire hour i was there. I'll come back soon to check her availability  :blush:

What was the rest of her like? Slim, curvy, thick or just plan fat? Likewise was she a looker? I'm going to be in London on Tuesday and might try and see if she's there if she's actually a fit bird rather than a fattie with massive norks that look like deflated balloons the moment the bra comes off. Take it she didn't do a dance on stage for you to see the goods?

Offline LLPunting

What was the rest of her like? Slim, curvy, thick or just plan fat? Likewise was she a looker? I'm going to be in London on Tuesday and might try and see if she's there if she's actually a fit bird rather than a fattie with massive norks that look like deflated balloons the moment the bra comes off. Take it she didn't do a dance on stage for you to see the goods?

As far as I recall YoA don't hire for diversity, the girls have to be pretty fit, i.e. well proportioned and typically never over a size 12.  Their pole "dancing" ability however is highly variable.

Offline lovespike

As far as I recall YoA don't hire for diversity, the girls have to be pretty fit, i.e. well proportioned and typically never over a size 12.  Their pole "dancing" ability however is highly variable.

Yeah well so long as the only pole that she's dancing around is mine then I don't really care about her ability to gyrate on a skanky stage. So long as I get to motorboat and get a good grope on then that will do. Unless she's really fucking fit in which case I'll end up with extreme blue balls so maybe not a good idea. The Axe isn't one of those strip joints were the girls negotiate extras and actually deliver on them like the Red Rooms is it?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 04:16:14 am by lovespike »

Offline partypooper

I used to go to the Red rooms frequently until they changed their policy and the girls weren't allowed any contact. Used to have some really raunchy dances but stopped going around 2 years ago because of no contact rule.

Has that changed and what are the girls like now? Thanks

Yeah well so long as the only pole that she's dancing around is mine then I don't really care about her ability to gyrate on a skanky stage. So long as I get to motorboat and get a good grope on then that will do. Unless she's really fucking fit in which case I'll end up with extreme blue balls so maybe not a good idea. The Axe isn't one of those strip joints were the girls negotiate extras and actually deliver on them like the Red Rooms is it?

Offline lovespike

I used to go to the Red rooms frequently until they changed their policy and the girls weren't allowed any contact. Used to have some really raunchy dances but stopped going around 2 years ago because of no contact rule.

Has that changed and what are the girls like now? Thanks

It's been years since I last went to there so they probably changed the policy since, there certainly wasn't a no touching policy when I went there. It's really annoying that the councils are making them clean up their act just to keep the licence, was only a few moths ago that I could go to a local club and get to play and suck on a great pair of H cups on a slutty stripper who now is forced to have to keep a safe distance if she want's to keep dancing.

Fuck sake, they'll still rope in the drunk after club dope punters who are happy to waste money in a drunken haze but the horny pervs that want to get their grope on will probably not bother anymore. I certainly haven't been back since the change of policy.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 03:04:24 pm by lovespike »