Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: milf Sammy in Bromley  (Read 2533 times)

Offline Hammerguy

Just seen this profile pics look good does anyone have any info on here? I dont really like to go to see a girl unless I can see your face!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

thanks
Banned reason: No reviews in over 9 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline HawCotter

Haha,

Has anyone seen her?

She has bid on an RB I have on and am tempted.

Cheers

Offline HappyLarry

Mate nit seen her but have you read the AW reviews? One of them is accusing her of being a thief.  Ask her to send you a face photo as well perhaps?

Larry

Offline mattylondon

Just seen this profile pics look good does anyone have any info on here? I dont really like to go to see a girl unless I can see your face!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

thanks
She does car meets and yet charges £100 for 30 minutes? Sounds a little odd and I notice that the bad feedback wasn't contested?

Body looks alright but I suspect she's older than that. I'd see if she can send you a face picture, but for me personally, I think she's overpriced and there isn't enough on that profile to fill me with any confidence. It depends what's she's bid and where you're intending to meet her. Somebody accused her of being a thief.

That being so, tell her that you're concerned and will pay half at the start of the meeting and half after. See how she reacts to that.

Offline HappyLarry

^ that's a pretty good idea actually...

Offline HappyLarry