Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jennyfer_18 - genuine?  (Read 3152 times)

Jedi Apprentice

Spotted this new hot AW profile for Jennyfer 18 - she is looking good and got my juices flowing. 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Then I noticed that  her account has Member since 13/10/2013.  However, she has 1 review dated 15/10/2013 09:03 and that already has got a member not active status.  Get the feeling that we're being played?

It would be a result if she were genuine.  Any anyone familiar with this profile before I pay her a visit?

password02

Something fishy too me as she looks TOO good for £90 ph and is very new to geta quick review on AW

Offline johnny.bravo

Positive   Member Not Active   15/10/2013 09:03   Seeking Services
               Jen is a very pretty girl with a great body. Gives a good covered service and trust me you won't be disappointed. Treat her well guys!

Obviously her pimp leaving feedback, something doesn't sound right about this feedback, "gives a good covered service".

Also feedback left two days after she's joined and none since then. Strange.

Offline NIK

Positive   Member Not Active   15/10/2013 09:03   Seeking Services
               Jen is a very pretty girl with a great body. Gives a good covered service and trust me you won't be disappointed. Treat her well guys!

Obviously her pimp leaving feedback, something doesn't sound right about this feedback, "gives a good covered service".

Also feedback left two days after she's joined and none since then. Strange.

The cliched and irritating 'Treat her well guys' immediately has my radar twitching!

password02

=1 - its def her pimp writing the fb

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

Superbad, I came across her profile earlier this week. Since she's based in Croydon, and there's some bad spots I'd like to avoid, I sent her text asking where's she's specifically located. She works in an hotel that's located on a main road. The problem is, it's a small independent hotel; it's not a highrise building, with a lot of visitors coming in and out. So you may be spotted or questioned when entering the hotel. Just something for you to think about if you decide to see her. If there were previous men going in and out of a particular room in the hotel, the staff may get suspicious.

Jedi Apprentice

Superbad, I came across her profile earlier this week. Since she's based in Croydon, and there's some bad spots I'd like to avoid, I sent her text asking where's she's specifically located. She works in an hotel that's located on a main road. The problem is, it's a small independent hotel; it's not a highrise building, with a lot of visitors coming in and out. So you may be spotted or questioned when entering the hotel. Just something for you to think about if you decide to see her. If there were previous men going in and out of a particular room in the hotel, the staff may get suspicious.

Thanks for information mate.  I'm guessing you've not followed up her text with a visit yet ? Please PM me her location

LL

=1 - its def her pimp writing the fb
I wonder if his name is Roland?

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

Thanks for information mate.  I'm guessing you've not followed up her text with a visit yet ? Please PM me her location

No problem. / Nope. / Check your inbox.

thrutone

Hi All
She has now popped up in enfield.
Did anyone take the plunge and see?
She just looks too good to be true?
FB has been hidden now, alarm bells?

vorian

Hi All

Hidden feedback, too good to be true,  alarm bells.

Enough said, why not send a fishing email and see what comes back.

Offline akauya

Hi All

She is also working in Liverpool - at the same time. She probably teleports from one place to the next between bookings :D

External Link/Members Only

thrutone

Hidden feedback, too good to be true,  alarm bells.

Enough said, why not send a fishing email and see what comes back.

Did that got no reply.
Reply to my text though, the big brain is thinking give it a miss, the little brain has other ideas! ;)
I don't get to punt often so don't want a wasted effort