Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing Amy........or not?  (Read 2014 times)

Leics2015

Hi all.

Noticed that Amazing Amy doesn't exist anymore.  She must just be now ordinary Amy lol. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone know why she has changed her AW profile? Anyone seen the other girls who share the flat?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
There are a few threads on Amy, her friends and the apartments. will try and dig out the links for you.

amazingamy00351

hi Im still here im amy0035 had abit of dispite with aw I pay for available today and I put in my heading working till 8 they took my profile off I didn't no u cudnt put working in ur heading which I think is abit stupid as clients wont no what time I finsh. its clearly NOTHING BAD  else I wudnt of been aloud back on as uhave to verify urself with passport etc. thanks for ur interested didn't realise I wud b missed love to u all xx :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

Offline Steely Dan

That is the same sad tale as Hot Ameera and Khloe Sexy Girl.  AW are such pigs. If you want to chat more with guys from here(and them), consider joining
External Link/Members Only

leicesterdude

I know this thread is little old.

But this is what your looking for if you haven't already found it. Reviews are attached too. 

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=38708.msg818231;topicseen#msg818231

leicesterdude

Ah.

Now I get it.

This guy replied to the thread too months ago.

Him and Amy are touting and bumping old threads. 

Tut tut