Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: massage easington lane  (Read 2115 times)

Offline Knight Templar

Hi Guys
has anybody been to the massage in easington lane lately ( link below)

External Link/Members Only

I was there about 3-4 weeks ago , great service and great women offering the service.
However I have been trying by text and the odd phone call to get a booking over the last couple of days and no reply ; do you think they have shut down or moved . Be interested to hear whats happening

Offline Randy101

Hi Guys
has anybody been to the massage in easington lane lately ( link below)

External Link/Members Only

I was there about 3-4 weeks ago , great service and great women offering the service.
However I have been trying by text and the odd phone call to get a booking over the last couple of days and no reply ; do you think they have shut down or moved . Be interested to hear whats happening

Maybe she's gone on holiday?

Offline Knight Templar

Maybe she's gone on holiday?

its a possibility ,  just don't want to keep flogging a dead horse so to speak  :sarcastic:

cheers
 :hi:

Online Kev3773

I was there Monday for my fifth visit great service as ever and comms excellent. No hint of trouble or moving on  :unknown:

Offline OscarC

Was hoping to be able to go next week to soothe my aching limbs from a weekend of intense and hard excercise.  I last visited early April, great massage. Hope she is around next week!

Offline Knight Templar

I was there Monday for my fifth visit great service as ever and comms excellent. No hint of trouble or moving on  :unknown:

great thanks for that , will just kerp trying to get through on the number

Offline sesalovdarlo

Not herd of this one please share some info. Hr on offer ?  :hi:

Offline Knight Templar

Not herd of this one please share some info. Hr on offer ?  :hi:

there is actually a review under massage Murton , would do link but phone isn't that clever

Offline Knight Templar

The big thing here is not to ask for extras over the phone, yes there is a HE but she will ask you half way through
if you ask on gge phone it will be no

Offline Eager Thighs

How much for HR lads? Anything else on offer?

Offline Todger3

20 extra for hr but for me b2b is a must with this lady 80 for the hour all in,mind you I too had trouble with comms last week.

Offline sesalovdarlo

She better looking than Sheng?

Offline Mr blue

I went the other week , after much confusion on the phone I found the place , my hour got bumped down to 30 mins . I had to ask at the end for he , it wasn't very good and I was dripping in baby oil . Others may have had a good experience but I won't be returning.

Offline Knight Templar

I went the other week , after much confusion on the phone I found the place , my hour got bumped down to 30 mins . I had to ask at the end for he , it wasn't very good and I was dripping in baby oil . Others may have had a good experience but I won't be returning.

I know on my visit 5 mins before  i was due , I got a text saying she was running late and could I come back in 25 mins ; luckly I was in the car so it didn't impact on me , but if you were in a tight timescale it could .
Have to say though massage was good