Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Portman Street - Middlesbrough  (Read 1164 times)

sex.on.fire

Anyone ever been to an incall property on Portman Street in Middlesbrough centre? Just wanting to know if it's genuine.

No link as such - looks like some girls from vivastreet use that property but move around quite often so just wanting to work out if ill get my head kicked in / money nicked if I go there haha!

Offline jonone

doriangray

This street looks like its where the drop outs from society get housed. Similar to Hartington Road in Stockton.

Put your life in someone else's hands in otherwords

Offline AgedCases

This street looks like its where the drop outs from society get housed. Similar to Hartington Road in Stockton.

Put your life in someone else's hands in otherwords

Funnily enough, I walked down Hartington Road for the first time a few weeks ago (nothing to do with punting), and thought what a shithole!  :(

Offline Dimond dave

If it's Romanians ,,,  I'd strongly recomend looking else were ,, half the adds on a/w are fairly tails offering you every thing when you turn up its basic and extra are £20 to £30 on top
Highly recommended to avoid     :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Anyone ever been to an incall property on Portman Street in Middlesbrough centre? Just wanting to know if it's genuine.

No link as such - looks like some girls from vivastreet use that property but move around quite often so just wanting to work out if ill get my head kicked in / money nicked if I go there haha!