Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Info on MistressMilfMae on AW  (Read 1021 times)

Offline Sar-Major

Morning All,

Anyone seen or got any Info on this Girlie.   :unknown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline datwabbit

Morning All,

Anyone seen or got any Info on this Girlie.   :unknown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Mistress?

Didn't know you liked to be dominated.

Offline Sar-Major

Mistress?

Didn't know you liked to be dominated.

Your using it in the "Wrong" context DW.  :dash:

I want the "Dorty Whore" next door sort of Mistress, that NO ONE is supposed to know ya "Shaggin" every hour God sends. :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline MME

"Shaggin" every hour God sends. :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

I feel so sorry for the punter that comes after that ^^^^^^^^

It'll be like hoying a sausage down Northumberland street once shes been BORSTED....

Offline Sar-Major

I feel so sorry for the punter that comes after that ^^^^^^^^

It'll be like hoying a sausage down Northumberland street once shes been BORSTED....

Cheers for those "Kind Words of Wisdom" MME, I can't help what I've been "Afflicted" with from birth............  :scare:

I do try and keep the Snake under control as best I can..........  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Offline MME

Cheers for those "Kind Words of Wisdom" MME, I can't help what I've been "Afflicted" with from birth............  :scare:

I do try and keep the Snake under control as best I can..........  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

I've been trying to avoid birds you've shagged for the last couple of years  :D well, I try to only see them after I think they've 'healed back up' again.....

Offline Moresomes

I've been trying to avoid birds you've shagged for the last couple of years  :D well, I try to only see them after I think they've 'healed back up' again.....

You know what they say about cars and cocks.

Found some rare footage of SM road testing his latest motor.

External Link/Members Only

Offline datwabbit

Just be grateful he's focusing on massages these days. Gives time to heal and not much damage can be done on a massage room.

Offline Sar-Major

FUCKING PACK of BASTARDS.........................  :angry: :angry: :angry:

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Halcyon Dave

I normally wait a couple of weeks before falling in behind him but with the smaller girls like Little San ( review to follow ) I'll give it a good month

Offline Sar-Major

I normally wait a couple of weeks before falling in behind him but with the smaller girls like Little San ( review to follow ) I'll give it a good month

Twat.................. I must admit been trying to see San for a while now but she doesn't seem to work after 6pm these days.  :scare:

Offline MME

Offline Halcyon Dave