Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexyanimenerd  (Read 1265 times)

cyborg4

Hey all

I can’t seem to find any reviews of this girl. A lot of feedback on her page but not really a thorough review.

Has anyone seen her? Seems like she used to have a manyvids account.
Also her name came up on barebackpunt forum.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Kev3773

Hey all

I can’t seem to find any reviews of this girl. A lot of feedback on her page but not really a thorough review.

At £100 for half hour, hidden feedback and the BB mention, fill your boots. She's straight to the top of my never in a million years list  :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

Well Dude, ya more than welcome to my "Portion" of what's on offer.   :dash: :dash: :dash:

As I wouldn't go near her with "Yours" never mind mine.  :scare: :scare: :scare:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline datwabbit

Hey all

She's had a few names. She outed a punter on twitter because he didn't like the look of her place and walked. Then, she went onto uke and explained her reasons for outing but the story didn't stand up and banned.

BB isn't on her profile btw just her incredible prices.

Offline datwabbit

At £100 for half hour, hidden feedback and the BB mention, fill your boots. She's straight to the top of my never in a million years list  :hi:

I hate hidden feedback. Even aw tell you to proceed with caution. No doubt the reason was some bitter punter who wouldn't do what she wanted so left bad feedback  :lol:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I hate hidden feedback. Even aw tell you to proceed with caution. No doubt the reason was some bitter punter who wouldn't do what she wanted so left bad feedback  :lol:

She's got 4 neutral and 5 disputes in her AW feedback.

Offline datwabbit

She's got 4 neutral and 5 disputes in her AW feedback.

That's not good