Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: holly_yang  (Read 1140 times)

Just Some Bloke

Anyone seen this girl in Cheltenham?

External Link/Members Only

No AW feedback and no reviews on here. The fact she knows its science festival week here suggests a certain level of genuineness though. Might be tempted to TOFTT over the next few days as she looks cute but any feedback would be appreciated.

Interesting nationality too. Where the hell is "Macaense" from anyway?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 10:46:17 pm by Just Some Bloke »

Offline Roth

Anyone seen this girl in Cheltenham?

No AW feedback and no reviews on here. The fact she knows its science festival week here suggests a certain level of genuineness though. Might be tempted to TOFTT over the next few days as she looks cute but any feedback would be appreciated.

Sergei might be on the ball regarding the science festival. :unknown:

A quick google of Macaense looks like it's a Brazil bus ticket company. :rolleyes:  Might she mean she's from Macau in Asia? :unknown:

Good luck if you do punt with her JSB.  :drinks: :drinks:

Offline Uoti2

Macaense means she's from the Abbey Road area in Liverpool, doesn't it?

Or possibly it's a pimp-esque misspelling of "Macanese", which as Roth said would be something to do with Macao. That's more consistent with her apparently oriental ethnicity.

You might need to be nimble to catch her, though, JSB. The confusion over her location applies even when she's restricted to southern England. AW says she's in Cheltenham, but Another Site has an ad from yesterday saying she's in Surrey:

Just Some Bloke

You might need to be nimble to catch her, though, JSB. The confusion over her location applies even when she's restricted to southern England. AW says she's in Cheltenham, but Another Site has an ad from yesterday saying she's in Surrey:
What makes you say that's the same girl? The photo looks different (though hard to tell with the blurred face on the vivastreet profile) and the phone number is different.

EDIT: Ignore that... I just found the new-angel ad as well by googling the AW phone number.

Might give her a miss. Thanks for the heads up.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 07:34:53 pm by Just Some Bloke »

Just Some Bloke

So I decided to TOFTT and go for it after all.

Yes it is the girl in the AW profile photo. She's very petite and thin. Nice company though. Service was ok but oral was covered. I asked about OWO and she said it was extra but when I then asked how much she didn't seem to want to offer it at all.

Proper review to follow once I've had time to reflect on it and get round to writing it. Probably a neutral / mild positive.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 11:16:17 pm by Just Some Bloke »

sloopjohnb

Macaense is Portuguese for Macanese (External Link/Members Only)

Offline Mckie

And she is the only Macaense (from Macau) on AW - rarity value! It's on the same dropdown box of nationalities that I use to filter out Romanians.