Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: @LondonLucyXXX - Massage in Slough  (Read 2129 times)

41 review(s) for @LondonLucyXXX (35 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline chinafan

Find Lucy here - External Link/Members Only.

I booked for a 1 hour session which cost me £80, her price has since gone up to £100 for the hour in the last month or so (I saw her a few months ago).

BOOKING:
Phone call, easy and quick. She had another booking around the time I wanted, but asked if she could text me if he didn't turn up. She did text, but it was to say he HAD turned up, and she texted again when she was free. Sent the address and buzzer number. Buzzed at the booked time, headed up to the flat, no problem.

Close to Slough station, anonymous block of flats.

APPEARANCE:
She's tall, around 5' 9". Amazonian, hour-glass figure. Large, enhanced breasts. Firm, toned legs and bum. Facially, dark eyes, however not 100% my type, but very sexy nonetheless.

She's dominant, I believed she used to provide BDSM services, and this came through during the meet.

SERVICE:
Started with me face down on a table, her chatting away amiably. She's very conversational with good English. The massage was very decent.

The first part of the massage was performed by her in her underwear. She then took offer her bra, oiled up and started to slide herself over my legs and back. She did this standing in front of a mirror so that I could see her ass. I then started touching her legs and between her thighs, at which point she pulled aside her g-string so that I could see her pussy in the mirror. Lots of dirty talk from her.

She moved to the other side of the table, and we shared a few french kisses, then she slipped off her g-string, at which point I invited her to sit on my face, she obliged. Ate out her pussy in 69 position while she wanked me with her hands and breasts. I detected a few licks of the top of my cock also, which was great.

Her ass is massive (but in proportion to her hour-glass figure) and it was an enjoyable experience having her on top of me, face buried between her thighs, licking her out.

I came hard and fast, had a shower, more chat, and left.

8/10 over-all. Recommended, but be aware of the £100 per hour and "extras" she now charges for. She told me she's planning to move back to London to work (I don't believe she lives in the apartment in Slough).