Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cherry Thai GFE - Farnborough  (Read 1459 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7010877) (9 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline spartanwizard

External Link/Members Only

70 30mins + £10 OWO

Cherry only recently arrived in Farnborough, liked the look of the photos, check reviews, mostly green, and a big positive from one of the north west Thai podgers so decided to book in.
Comms all good, usual flats although I was asked to wait 10 mins after my allotted time. Not to much of an issue, found out she had literally only got to the flat 30 mins prior.

Cherry is as per her photos, I would say the ones in the pink dresses in her gallery are a good representation.

After returning from stashing the cash she returned and stripped off straight away. Great body, 5'4 ish, enhanced tits but in proportion, great arse, flat stomach prob a couple years older but not by much. Overall good looking thai girl.
Decent English and easy enough to get on with and instruct where needed.

Quick wipe down of mini S with the wipes, started off with OWO, thought her technique was good, went quite deep.

Moved onto 69,really clean and fresh and seemed responsive to it.

Then onto CG, she was grinding, bouncing, all whilst in between kissing my neck. DFK isn't my bag so can't comment but she was full on apart from that. She really got into grinding her clit on me.

Moved to doggy and she was really wet, she hadn't used any lube either. She was giving her clit good rub from underneath. She then grabbed my hands to hold her slightly off the bed.

Moved into mish, again made the right sounds, can't stand over the top moans and finished into the bag.

One of the best punts I've had for a long time. Enjoyed it that mich I went back for a 2nd round later in the evening 😜

She's here for the week, enjoy.

Cheers
S

Online frankc

Nice review Pal, she's a great shag this one, cant wait for her to come back up Manchester way

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382

Offline tp69

Offline Clovell

Yeah I saw her recently and can echo what op stated..great girl, great sex and if dfk is your thing she’s full on. Looking forward to seeing her again