Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty Monica x (Farnborough - B&S)  (Read 559 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6252566) (1 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline JoShields

Link:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Today in Farnborough. Flats near BMW. Not the girl the the photos. Tattoo on shoulder and leg. Usual Polish B&S tactics. Should have walked as I did not find her attractive. Said she normally works in Cambridgeshire (not Guildford/Woking - where the profile has been working for a few weeks :D).

Avoid this crew.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 11:08:18 am by JoShields »

Online Marvelous

Thank you so much :hi: i was all set to go today as this skank luckily for me took a day off yesterday.

Even with Mr Dubhcars update today :hi: i was gona roll the dice but what a fool i would have been :lol:

Online dubhcarr

Thanks for the review OP sounds like PM did go to Poland on Weds as she stated before and the profile is recycled since a review  :thumbs-down: This shows the value of this forum. BTW time you had some good luck OP  :hi:

Offline Lema

Link:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Today in Farnborough. Flats near BMW. Not the girl the the photos. Tattoo on shoulder and leg. Usual Polish B&S tactics. Should have walked as I did not find her attractive. Said she normally works in Cambridgeshire (not Guildford/Woking - where the profile has been working for a few weeks :D).

Avoid this crew.
you said "should have walked"  did you walk or go ahead with the punt?

Offline JoShields

Went ahead but wasted my time and money. My pork sword was uninterested from the beginning.  :lol:

Online dubhcarr

Can you be more specific OP was the girl short (5') brunette 48KG approx with the tattoo on the shoulder and leg?   :hi:

Offline JoShields

I think it is the same stable that x Maya x and Young Nina work from (and both appear available today too). I have seen neither of them so do not know if she was either. She said she had just arrived from London by the train. She was definitely taller than 5ft. Has a bit of flab around the tummy and dyed blonde hair (could see the black roots). Weight probably around 60-70kgs. Definitely not 48. Tattoo on right shoulder and upper arm and on right leg.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 12:44:36 pm by JoShields »