Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: angel-abby of Basingstoke  (Read 800 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I smoke so it ain't gonna happen

Shirt and not sweet. I asked to meet her very politely and asked for please no smoke of perfume and this is what she wrote. Dusty phone coming up.

Offline The_Don

I smoke so it ain't gonna happen

Shirt and not sweet. I asked to meet her very politely and asked for please no smoke of perfume and this is what she wrote. Dusty phone coming up.

Link?

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I asked to meet her very politely and asked for please no smoke or perfume and this is what she wrote.

"I smoke so it ain't gonna happen" she wrote.

Short and not sweet review. Dusty phone coming up.

(so sorry, my first post here was incomplete). HP

Offline Hertsgent

She probably smokes to keep the weight off HP  :D

I'm not convinced her response, and your lack of anywhere close to a booking, is grounds for a review ?

I just thought it was curt and rude. I never had such a reply before. Yes there were replies that someone could not see me. But this was a put down rather than an apology. I have met smokers who showered, kept a smoke-free room, did not smoke that morning or some other accommodation to a reasonable request from a non-smoker.

If I go home smelling of smoke Missus HP will want to know where I had been. I will not be the only one with that issue and she will turn away good clients with that attitude so this is a warning to our fellow-punters.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 07:03:22 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline contentguy

Fat and attitude, I'll pass.

Guy