Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Promised for vt - Mostly Mk and Northamption mini reviews  (Read 1859 times)

Offline eaglebuddy

Promised for vt - Mostly Mk and Northamption mini reviews

Looks/Service

Annabellas/MKE
Tatiana 10 10 (hopefully back soon)   :yahoo:

Another gem in MK. I couldn't believe my eyes when she walked in, such beauty and a perfect
body. I was even more surprised by her enthusiasm, straight into French kissing and nibbling.
Had a long massage afterwards, already planning my next visit. Top punt.

Charlie 8 7

Sweet northern lass, Looks extactly like photos including hair and clothes.
Really enjoyed being reverse rimmed, apart from that pretty average service
with slightly reluctant CIM at the end, not a PSE but still worth seeing.

Serena 10 7

Another perfect body to enjoy. Service was a bit limited but still a great punt.

Foxy 7 9

Very bubbly and friendly, dirty service with no holds barred. Ended up with CIM and
dribbles over her tits.

Elizabeth 10 7
Another very sexy girl. Almost perfect. A bit laid back but nice enough.
She enjoys the foreplay more than the sex I think.

Nadia 9 6
Not great,looks as good as the photos but very limited service.
Has a Hermione Granger thing going on.

Naomi 8 8 
Great body, very fit. Not quite the same as the other mixed race Brazilian I once knew. But pretty
good.

Renata 5 9
Really freindly and funny, great personality. A bit let down buy her body which is quite far away
from the photos. Good service, CIM to finish.

Michaela 10 7
Basic service with very little encouragement from Michaela. Amazing face\body seemed reasonably
responsive to everything I did. Worth a return just for the view.
(Ive seen her twice since and its better each time)

Shakira 6 8
Well spoken and mature for 18. Very laid back and enjoyed the sex. Unshaven which
was a bit unexpected. Excellent BJ with CIM, better than most girls 25+ can manage.

Northamption Massage
Essa 9 5
Great looking girl, just like the photos. She looked Romanian in the photos but is in fact Czech.
Very pretty face and firm body. Service was very average though, she didn't seem to care that much
whether I enjoyed myself. Also popped a condom on with no mention of OWO which was disappointing.
Another one that is too hot to miss, but don't except a GFE.

Ego Bletchley

Jess 7 6 
Good firm massage, but no real attempt to make it sensual. Not at all chatty.

Crystal 6 9
Good massage from really friendly girl. Happy ending needs a bit of practice though.
Not as pretty as some but a good body, and great personality.

Rachel 5 6
Nice and friendly but not as attractive as photos, also messed up the happy ending.

Offline madeinwales56

Eaglebuddy, you have obviously been busy and some links to the girls or establishments would be very useful.

vt

Promised for vt - Mostly Mk and Northamption mini reviews

Cheers matey!  :drinks:

Judging by the scores you give the ones I've seen too (6 out of the 14), we mostly coincide...again!  ;)

Tatiana was probably the best Romanian I've seen so far in MK, a great actress who injected a lot of fun into her service, as you report, a lot of Roms look better than they go.

I have really enjoyed Shakira's natural unrehearsed responses, she has some puppy fat, but is skilled beyond her years.

Also, I found Naomi loosens up more on a second visit.

Offline eaglebuddy

Sorry Madeinwales, I should have added the links myself.
BTW Angie is right up there with tatiana/Mira/Dita for lovers of Romanian girls like myself.

External Link/Members Only

vt

Ego Bletchley

Jess 7 6 
Good firm massage, but no real attempt to make it sensual. Not at all chatty.

Crystal 6 9
Good massage from really friendly girl. Happy ending needs a bit of practice though.
Not as pretty as some but a good body, and great personality.

Rachel 5 6
Nice and friendly but not as attractive as photos, also messed up the happy ending.

That's not a particularly good hit rate at Ego...what's going on there??

I've never done the rub'n'tug thing, but I've met Jess quite a few times at LMP/Phoenix from her first ever party there where she was wide-eyed and smiley at all the attention, she has got progressively less interested as time has gone on, though last time I met her, she surprised me by cumming hard as we fucked, I guess something clicked. Classic early-30s auburn Baltic beauty though.

I have toyed with the idea of seeing Jayda, another cool Baltic beauty who I've met many times at parties...not sure if I'd be satisfied with just a HJ off her though when I know what a pleasure it can be inside her.  :unknown:

Offline eaglebuddy

The problem is I compare them all at ego to JJ, she was fantastic. Beauty, sex appeal, and a real teaser.

I haven't tried Poppy or Amelia out yet, they are high on my list.

Hooked on Angie  :yahoo: at MKE at the moment though so not sure when I'll be posting the next mini reviews.

Esme and Tania look promising...

Online webpunter

My recommendations:

Ego:  Valentina & Charlize - have seen both a few times [both do FS @ Annabellas - not been there].  C's twat page has some accurate pics:  External Link/Members Only [if milfs are your thang]       Like the look of Rachael & Jayda

Northampton - Soft Touch:  up until last year LisaLoveXXX was there as well as on AW.  Has retired.  V.hot busty milf.  Lexi was fit too.  Of the current crop then Cassie is a fit milf with a great rack & legs.  And come-fuck-me face & eyes.  I would avoid Alice unless you have an absolute need for massive blams
Renata is next on my to-do list.  You can't really go wrong with Brazilians, unless they happen to have been called Derek previously  :scare:

VinnieH

Essa is Romanian , she admitted to me . Calls herself Czech or Italian. Wasn't impressed by her tbh!